Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Nov 30, 2000
No longer in a premiership drought
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
I was a bit disappointed with our crowd. At least where I was sitting anyway. Virtually nobody was boooing the GeeLOL song. Hardly anyone was ironically calling for deliberate after it was paid against us. Hardly any appealing for anything really.
Bit docile really. We know the GeeLOL players and supporters don't like it rough and intimidating. We dropped the ball as supporters.

LOL.

It gets better...

I think it's more the case that us supporters are physically and emotionally exhausted. It's quite taxing when you have the AFL fist you constantly without any lube. Make no mistake about we are the AFL's bitch!

Chris Scott having a sook about booing. Ablett and Danger deserve it for being absolute flogs and he makes no noise about booing when it is his own feral supporters booing at Kitty Litter Park. Typical Geelong wankstain. A walking billboard for contraception.

The irony.

Nov 30, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
Sorry, but I could be here for a while.

Funny seeing Geelong players carry on like the premiership was won last night,beating up on a VFL team.

We did? Certainly didn't look like it. But in his defence, he probably had left during the third quarter, so he wouldn't have been around to actually see how we reacted. Cool story though.

I hope the whole Richmond community rallies and keeps in the memory bank the arrogant way Geelong behaved last night . All things bring equal we would smack them .

Something about pots and kettles...

Cats fans are so arrogant, bagging us on there board like they have won the flag. Might not be this year but we will return the favour at some point.

More irony.

Yer I didn’t realise premierships where won in June...someone needs to tell cats fans

Wonder if they learned this from last year? Nah.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
This is from blaisee, so this type of drivel is common place.

Did anyone see Chris Scott’s comments about richmond members needing to “search their conscience “ I reckon he should search his conscience about why he is the ****** in the league . The nerve of this guy. I can’t wait to smack that stupid look of his face in the finals .

and in response to the above post...

Sookey la la...
But that's what happens when you live outside Melbourne in the backwaters of geelol...you drink your own bath water for lack of media scrutiny!

Nov 30, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
Oh, and I see Snake Baker appeared in their review thread claiming Clark took a dive after Townsend tried to paralyse him.

Unsurprising from that parasite.

Or the response from this mouth-breather...

Learning from the best in Duckwood and Dangerflop...
But to be fair was the first hard tackle laid by our boys all night and it was unexpected and caught him unawares...he'll get better at disguising it!

King Cold

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2011
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong VFL

Things like that can be erased, however there are others that are permanent...

back to back.jpg

Take out their equivalents and see how they'd fare:

Rance - Stewart
Astbury - Blicavs
Riewoldt - Hawkins
Nankervis - Stanley
Short - Touhy
Ellis - Duncan
Lambert - Selwood

There simply becomes a tipping point and we're there unfortunately.

We're exposing kids and we'll be better for it in 2020. Bring in mids and another key back via trade and we'll be back in it.

No melts from me.

The last two. Delusion much?

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
We have a new clubhouse leader!

:cool:

A couple of previously dominant clubs couldn’t handle that they were struggling to win finals any more so sooked to have the rules changed.

The campaign got underway on AFL 360 2 days after the 2017 Grand Final by Chris Scott. All he wanted to talk about was where the game was headed, nothing about the actual Grand Final.
It reached its crescendo midway through last year with Gerard Whateley and Steve Hocking taking the reins when we were dominating the competition.

Then they came up with their weasle slogan “state of the game”.

It was only ever about the state of Geelong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back