Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast opposition games thread quite interesting reading from about page 310 as they discuss our riveting win over the helpless tigers. Apparently we’ve beaten no one of note (they don’t count because of our cheat ground ofc). Well I tell you what, I’d rather beat no one of note, than to lose to nobodies.

We have a new clubhouse leader!

:cool:
Can someone own that muppet with the fact that a former Richmond player was instrumental in the removal of the 3rd man up rule? Effectively letting teams get away with not having any decent ruckmen and neutering one of Geelong's key strengths?

Good teams adapt. s**t teams make up conspiracy theories.

Peak Danger or Danger at the same age?

I realllllly like Cripps. But I do wonder if I'd like him as much if he was playing for a good team!
Hard to say he’s better than peak danger, I don’t think we’ve seen peak Cripps yet though.

I think Cripps has been better this year in a much worse team. Could really argue either is better but I’d personally take bias out and say Cripps has taken over as no. 1.

Pussies at 11-1, 3 games clear at the top. Have to be the worst 11-1 team in history. That and is any more proof required that the afl has rigged the game in their favour with rule changes, Lopsided free kick counts weekly in their favour and a piss weak schedule to give them silver service run to the granny. May as well givem the cup now
6D07906C-2C24-491B-BEC0-052056C212D9.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL.

It gets better...

The irony.
That last one about booing, did they even listen to the press conference? It was clear that Scott didnt give a s**t about the booing and said as much several times, it was just that the journo kept asking the same questions about booing again and again. We just smacked a contending team by 11 goals and all he cared about was if Gary would be upset that some nuffies boo him? Really?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That last one about booing, did they even listen to the press conference? It was clear that Scott didnt give a **** about the booing and said as much several times, it was just that the journo kept asking the same questions about booing again and again. We just smacked a contending team by 11 goals and all he cared about was if Gary would be upset that some nuffies boo him? Really?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pretty sure that was that idiot Tom Browne right * i hate his stupidity

There is not one thing the nuffie brought up that is close to true. We have all time greats on every line, multiple AA’s and brownlow medallists. Rarely win the free kick count and had the toughest first 8 week draw. Facts, not even once for this clown.

More sooky than clarko. I hope they finish 9th again.

There is not one thing the nuffie brought up that is close to true. We have all time greats on every line, multiple AA’s and brownlow medallists. Rarely win the free kick count and had the toughest first 8 week draw. Facts, not even once for this clown.

More sooky than clarko. I hope they finish 9th again.
Don't they play the last 7 games in a row at their cheat ground?

Laughed at the "lop sided free kick tally weekly" line. Here are our free kick tallies each week this season:

vs Collingwood - 24-21
vs Melbourne - 24-13
vs Adelaide - 15-15
vs GWS - 14-11
vs Hawthorn - 18-21
vs West Coast - 19-14
vs Essendon - 13-13
vs North Melbourne - 13-21
vs Bulldogs - 24-22
vs Gold Coast - 13-19
vs Sydney - 22-15
vs Richmond - 22-15

We've "won" the free kick tally 7 times, lost 3 and drawn 2, and 4 of those "wins" have been by 5 or less frees.

For a game which, according to them "didn't matter", Friday night sure has broken a lot of them, and I'm loving it.

The hypocrisy is staggering on the Tiggers board.

Shame on those Collingwood fans for booing a champion

This coming after they spent the first half on Friday night booing Gaz before they headed to the exits midway through the 3rd quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back