Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I would guess would be how a coach could be so arrogant and/or stupid to not only make mistakes that were very predictable in advance, but then repeated them. And for added fun acts surprised when these masterstrokes (to his tiny brain) don't come off.
I don't think he acts suprised at all. He already tried to cover his arse and make up a (poor) bullshit story before the Collingwood final even started.

The problem I would guess would be how a coach could be so arrogant and/or stupid to not only make mistakes that were very predictable in advance, but then repeated them. And for added fun acts surprised when these masterstrokes (to his tiny brain) don't come off.

Are you suggesting that you would do a better job than Scott as a coach and tactician? I expect, trust, hope... you would answer no.....

So therefore, you know, ipso facto, less than Scott about coaching and tactics.....

And Scott has a "tiny brain"........

So where does that leave you?

Are you suggesting that you would do a better job than Scott as a coach and tactician? I expect, trust, hope... you would answer no.....

So therefore, you know, ipso facto, less than Scott about coaching and tactics.....

And Scott has a "tiny brain"........

So where does that leave you?
Why is he a master tactition?
He played our full back in the ruck.
Weird how all the average joes who know ipso about tactics then wisely put their money on Collingwood as soon as they heard?
What a dumb argument! You can't question or judge cause you don't get paid a million bucks a year to work full time on coaching tactics.
F**k how does any coach get fired? Or Hired???
Noone can even comprehend their brilliance to ever judge their performance.
Sometimes people just make mistakes once the pressure gets too high.
No brilliance behind it.

Why is he a master tactition?
He played our full back in the ruck.
Weird how all the average joes who know ipso about tactics then wisely put their money on Collingwood as soon as they heard?
What a dumb argument! You can't question or judge cause you don't get paid a million bucks a year to work full time on coaching tactics.
F**k how does any coach get fired? Or Hired???
Noone can even comprehend their brilliance to ever judge their performance.
Sometimes people just make mistakes once the pressure gets too high.
No brilliance behind it.

Where did I say those things?? In fact anything in the quoted post.....??

The "tiny brain" comment was, IMO, intemperate, and clearly wrong...both Scott ..yes...and the relevant poster.. clearly don't have a tiny brain...

The skills and know how required to be an AFL coach are significant and I would suggest way beyond what you and I possess....(..we no doubt have different skills)...that's not to say they can't be questioned, any more than you and I can't be questioned on our contributions to this Board...particularly so when they are intemperate and clearly in error.

Anyway....this is a little off topic....onward and upward...

The "tiny brain" comment was, IMO, intemperate, and clearly wrong...both Scott (yes...and the relevant poster) clearly doesn't have a tiny brain...

The skills and know how required to be an AFL coach are significant and I would suggest way beyond what you and I possess....(..we no doubt have different skills)...that's not to say they can't be questioned, any more than you and I can't be questioned on our contributions to this Board...particularly so when they are intemperate and clearly in error.

Yeah fair enough the tiny brain thing.
But seriously it's not brain surgery. You can f**k it up if you let your ego get in the way but hardly genius.
Clarkson. Nearly all our players have excellent footskills. Lets play keepings off.
Matthews. We're far bigger and stronger than everyone else and have an extra mill in the cap. Lets just bash and crash our way through.
Not that hard.
Yeah keeping that hunger in players to wanna keep on winning takes certain personality types but don't think you have to be all that bright for tactics etc.
Just work with the players you've got + you've got a bunch of extremely hardworking assistants helping you anyway.

The "tiny brain" comment was, IMO, intemperate, and clearly wrong...both Scott ..yes...and the relevant poster.. clearly don't have a tiny brain...

Probably in the same place I said I could do a better job than Scott.

I prefer it. There's way too much gutless insinuation and innuendo to begin with. It's just another cop out by supporters who can't handle contrary opinions.
I just can't be bothered arguing with bitter people.
It ceases to simply be a contrary opinion when it becomes a repetitive diatribe set on endless loop.

AFL should throw every dollar they have at SOS to build Gold Coast. They have capital in gifted picks. Need their cap fixed. Don’t have his sons. 5-6 year build would see them with their best shot at sustainable success and see SOSs career out.

I don’t know what’s in the water over in Blues land...but gee they actually think SOS is a good recruiter

baffling

I don’t know what’s in the water over in Blues land...but gee they actually think SOS is a good recruiter

baffling
I think he's just the first person to try and do it properly without quick fixes like Judd, Daisy, McLean, Stevens etc.
Usually the right way is the hardest way.
Funny how they just don't learn though and went over his head to get Betts lol.
Then gave him the arse!!!!
Its great. I bet after finally going the right way they f**k it all up again.

I think he's just the first person to try and do it properly without quick fixes like Judd, Daisy, McLean, Stevens etc.
Usually the right way is the hardest way.
Funny how they just don't learn though and went over his head to get Betts lol.
Then gave him the arse!!!!
Its great. I bet after finally going the right way they f**k it all up again.
Hope that they do. They should suffer much more for 1995. And Silvagni, well who cares after the awful treatment of Milburn by him and the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope that they do. They should suffer much more for 1995. And Silvagni, well who cares after the awful treatment of Milburn by him and the club.
I still laugh watching the crowd melt after that bump with Milburn clapping them

seriously thought he wouldn’t make it out there alive

I find the funniest thing about the Milburn-SOS thing was SOS's father didn't have an issue with what Milburn did.

I just can't be bothered arguing with bitter people.
It ceases to simply be a contrary opinion when it becomes a repetitive diatribe set on endless loop.

Contrary opinion is welcome, and necessary, to promotes a healthy discussion and protect its integrity.

Unfortunately, some contribute a contrary opinion repetitively just to be, well.....contrary.

Fortunately, those who do are heavily outnumbered here.

Anyhow, best we all get back OT now.

I still laugh watching the crowd melt after that bump with Milburn clapping them

seriously thought he wouldn’t make it out there alive

I’ll love milburn forever for that. What a savage.

Go on the Carlton board and say Milburn should of technically got a free for blocking.
They don't like it.

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back