Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018

No need to pick out any specific remark. Just look for everything not said by one of us.

Page one and Back One Out proving this.
There is one poster that supersedes all the others though - by a fair bit, which is that completely unhinged Suns poster with the two demonstrative comments against Sel on the current page. Legitimately actually made me feel a bit ill. Just disgusting what people get away with on the main board now. Worse than Bay 13 - because at least that's funny sometimes (very rarely but still, haha).

Feel like being cooped up during COVID has just brought all these nuts to the forefront. Way too much time on their hands + a shitty personality and genuine toxic behaviour = a very bad combination for a public discussion forum.

The real winner. Come on down Rockford

" I'm happy you guys took Boak, and that we got Selwood too but mainly I'm just glad Hawthorn took Mitch Thorp. "

Dangerfield doesn’t play and all of a sudden the hate talk reverts to Joel Selwood on the main board. Who will it be when Danger and Joel retire?

Pretty funny seeing oppo fans lose their minds over Scott standing there talking to the Lions players after the first
Lets face it. No matter what Chris Scott says or does he will cop criticism. If it had come out that Scott let opposition players mouth off about Geelong footballers without Scott defending them or saying anything he'd be accused of lacking passion.

I like it that after 11 years Scott is as passionate about his 'boys' as ever. Nothing happened, and I doubt anything would have happened

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
A selection:

The sooner that sh*t stain Selwood retires and is just a sad memory in the A.F.L the better.
He's such a waste of oxygen
And on the sh!t umpiring both ways, sorry but that free kick down field for the Selwood push two minutes after Moore was pushed identically and hit the post was nothing short of corruption. That wasn't an interpretation, that was an objective decision to give Geelong a goal.
Cats should really be 0-3, let’s be honest.
He has been doing the same thing for years , I get frustrated at how we get sucked in everytime we play him.
We hand them a few goals everytime
We and every other side fall for it everytime.
Ah...Hawks v Cats....different teams, different year,....same f...ing result.
I don't know what you all are on about, the umpiring was great, fair and totally unbiased. Razor Ray is a wonderful human being and let's be honest Geelol are not a team who have ever benefited or won from umpiring before.
MOTM for me was Hartigan.

Did what we've been asking for years - aka, punching Dorkins in the back of the head. 10/10 from me.

Screenshot_20210405-215556.png

Screenshot_20210405-215128.png

Oh yeah, there's plenty of calls for Worpel's head in there 😇
4th Q I see Worpel get the ball

Me: "wait worpel is playing today"
Hawk bloke in front of me: "will be his last game for the club"

:D
I'll be glad to see the debate on who we should have selected between Constable or Worpel be answered firmly as "neither"

What's all this complaining about Worpel, I thought he was some sort of second coming of Judd or Ablett or whatever, going to be the best player in the league and that we stuffed up by not drafting him

You mean that once Hawthorn started getting back their first preference midfield options he just hasn't been that impactful on matches?

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
What's all this complaining about Worpel, I thought he was some sort of second coming of Judd or Ablett or whatever, going to be the best player in the league and that we stuffed up by not drafting him

You mean that once Hawthorn started getting back their first preference midfield options he just hasn't been that impactful on matches?
So the same hype as Chook is getting on here with the same results?

funny that

Seems some of those opposition supporters are right on up things in regards to Worpel:

AFL 2021: The winners and losers under league’s new playing rules
It’s been a game-changer, but the AFL’s new rules have also had a dramatic effect on the AFL player stockmarket. So who is rising and who is falling?

Fallers
JAMES WORPEL (Hawthorn):
The Hawks are operating with Tom Mitchell, Jaeger O’Meara and Chad Wingard as their first-choice centre-bounce set-up, so Worpel is the odd man out. Is yet to register more than 17 touches, after averaging almost 27 without Mitchell in 2019. Alastair Clarkson likes versatility in his men, but Worpel’s been an inside midfielder all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back