Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing about this is;

If Collingwood, Richmond etc were willing to play games in Geelong, the AFL wouldn't be forced to give us so many double ups against smaller sides.

The AFL simply finds the most money friendly way to give us our nine home games, and it just so happens that those smaller membership sides/interstate sides are weaker this year.
Huh? You mean like Melbourne, Brisbane, Freo, St Kilda, Bulldogs, PA .. ? All those sides have at least as many wins as losses.

I like the cockiness of the blues supporters - saying things on main board like ‘if we turn up, we will get the chocolates’. Che? I don’t get it.
Are they basing this on their last few weeks - beat eagles and bombers, lost to saints. Stellar. ;)

I like the cockiness of the blues supporters - saying things on main board like ‘if we turn up, we will get the chocolates’. Che? I don’t get it.
Are they basing this on their last few weeks - beat eagles and bombers, lost to saints. Stellar. ;)
Don’t you get it? Its being played at the G so you can just pencil it in against us, like the tigers, pies and dons did before they played us …

mid way through the north game;

"last few weeks basically all because of Geelol intentionally knocking meatball out"

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Are they still saying they'll finish 4th and embarrass us in the finals, or have they entered the real world?

mid way through the north game;

"last few weeks basically all because of Geelol intentionally knocking meatball out"

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
quality head*ed.

GO Catters

From the Tigers autopsy thread....

We still have 3 premiership cups in the cabinet
Geelong needed to change the rules to win one.
They still haven't yet.

#rentfree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its 6 am here... jetllagged like a mofo

Go tthe VFL game and this one....

Sleep now... but will dream or waking to a ripping replay and then off the Tugger board to read some of the finest melts of the year after the finest melt of the year.

Good times.

Go CAtters

I can almost gaurentee that bloke called up SEN a few weeks back after the Prestia incident and spoke about how he doesn’t believe in coincidences

Finey's Final Siren used to be awesome for those clearly-cooked callers. One of my favourites to call in, especially during our run of wins against the Hawks was that older Scottish bloke 'Jim from Hawthorn'. just comical.

Finey's Final Siren used to be awesome for those clearly-cooked callers. One of my favourites to call in, especially during our run of wins against the Hawks was that older Scottish bloke 'Jim from Hawthorn'. just comical.
It used to be compulsory listening, I was disappointed when Finey finished up at SEN

Ive had a few tigers supports send me 🏆🏆🏆 as replies to comments over the years.
It’s almost like they forgot we won 3 aswell
Apparently because we didn't win two in a row the three flags we won have now been rendered invalid. Three in four years is SO much better than three in five years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back