Oppo Camp Opposition Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, guys.

This thread is here for anyone to discuss opposition teams. Want to discuss Vickery at the Hawks? Do it here. Want updates on Geelong in regards to ladder position? Do it here. Want to talk about the AFLW competition? Do it here. This is designed to be a chat thread that discusses football that isn't directly related to the RFC.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Viney is probably one of my fav players in the whole comp and reckon he's gonna be a superstar if he's not there already. But why the * did Melbourne decide to make him co-captain now? Makes absolutely no sense. Jones is a great captain and he's only 29. Why burden Viney with that responsibility now when he could've been Jones's deputy for another year or two then taken over? Why do they need to have co-captains? If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Can anyone explain the logic behind this? Cos I'm stumped.

Jack Viney is probably one of my fav players in the whole comp and reckon he's gonna be a superstar if he's not there already. But why the **** did Melbourne decide to make him co-captain now? Makes absolutely no sense. Jones is a great captain and he's only 29. Why burden Viney with that responsibility now when he could've been Jones's deputy for another year or two then taken over? Why do they need to have co-captains? If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Can anyone explain the logic behind this? Cos I'm stumped.
Jack Viney is a f***head

c127d8ffb212a145921922876b08396f.jpg

Ermahgerd! We are getting pick 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back