Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

No decent top 22 players from the top Melbourne clubs are willing to come up here to the suns in our current state. We have been through this with the Ablett, Prestia and omeara trades the past 3 years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Make them get desperate. Don’t be a doormat. Hurt them.

Make them get desperate. Don’t be a doormat. Hurt them.
Sorry bods i normally agree with you but the opportunity to get a top 3 pick in this years draft far outweighs the reality of what we get from a trade with either richmond/Collingwood/hawthorn plus it gives our recruiters more time to put into bringing some talent into our club. Then the opportunity to get an incredibly good offer from adelaide who are desperate to land lukosious and/or Rankine would give us a drafthaul plus players that would rival our 2010 off season for talent.

Sydney look slow and don't know how to play fast footy .

To hear Ablett say on the footy show he went back to play finals footy there’d be nothing better than to see those pretenders miss the finals

Even if they make finals they'll bum out like they always do, they go out in straight sets whenever they're top 4 it's hilarious

well west coast lost again
Thanks for the segue. West Coast have a tough run home and there's still a chance that our draft pick isn't late first round. They play Freo this week and we should all be backing the w***ers with Anchors to spring an upset. There's only 2 wins and percentage between 2nd and 9th, so a tumble down the ladder is on if the Weagles keep losing. After this week they travel to play Port in Adelaide and that could really screw them if form is any guide. Round 22 sees Melbourne going west and I really think this Demons side can run the table to make the top 4 at the Eagles' expense. Then it's down the the Lions at the Gabba to take West Coast out of the Finals altogether. Pick #10 remains a possibility, in fact, on form it is looking better than it has all season. Still not even close to getting value for the pick trade, but half of that is down to our rubbish season and we've gotta suck a lemon on that part of the equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect Game
1-Campaigners Richmond won who I want to win the Premiership because I want the Lynch Request to be as farcical and Durant like as possible
2-Geelong stay in danger of missing the finals
3-The Little Wierdo could’ve been the hero and gloriously fluffed the big moment

Perfect Game
1-Campaigners Richmond won who I want to win the Premiership because I want the Lynch Request to be as farcical and Durant like as possible
2-Geelong stay in danger of missing the finals
3-The Little Wierdo could’ve been the hero and gloriously fluffed the big moment
How good was it when derm on the fox footy post game show was getting stuck into Ablett for being soft and running away from contact and costing his club the game

Good win by Sydney Knocks the cat back outside the 8 wish there was a live camera on ablett crying

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No

Yeah but u sent that when the score was 41-8.
If you sent it before the game started then you would be a clever bugger.
Sending it at 41-8. Strike me.

Yeah but u sent that when the score was 41-8.
If you sent it before the game started then you would be a clever bugger.
Sending it at 41-8. Strike me.
I reckon GWS rarely lose to lower teams(don't have the stats)
ie they win the ones they should- but have trouble beating teams above them on the ladder
Just my perception
edit:and didnt know the score-didn't realise they were the early game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back