Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't be the only one that respects North for their consistent attempts at superstars. It's transparent to their supporters that the club is heavily invested in improving the side by bringing in the best talent, and yes, Martin and Kelly re-signed with their respective clubs, but it's well known that Martin was on the verge of choosing North and Kelly only signed for 2 years which is a pretty good indicator he'll leave at the end of 2019.

I wish that the Gold Coast Football Club was that transparent with us supporters and pursued superstars at the same rate as North - even if we do fail - Always good to know the club is doing everything they can to improve

No doubt we will if Lynch leaves
Currently he is the "superstar we are pursuing"
If that fails then we have a boatload of cash and nothing to spend it on
Don't worry they will somehow signed a reserve superstar .

Sickening listening to the biased commentary on channel 7 towards Richmond
It's been an amazing turn around for Richmond they deserve all the praise they are getting.

It gives us suns fans hope.

They missed finals in 2016 lost to the same team they are playing tonight by 113 point in the last round of the season.

They Backed the Coach in that off season sacked all the assistant coaches and look what happens in 2017.

Let's hope the Suns give Dew the Assistants he needs this off season. players will love fresh faces and new ideas and things might turn around very fast for us

It's been an amazing turn around for Richmond they deserve all the praise they are getting.

It gives us suns fans hope.

They missed finals in 2016 lost to the same team they are playing tonight by 113 point in the last round of the season.

They Backed the Coach in that off season sacked all the assistant coaches and look what happens in 2017.

Let's hope the Suns give Dew the Assistants he needs this off season. players will love fresh faces and new ideas and things might turn around very fast for us
Would you bring in Michael Voss? Or perhaps Nigel Lappin? Or are you more minded to go for coaches who weren't necessarily champion players that are students of the game and teachers more than exemplars?

Out Primus Prescott Stone
In Voss Choco Williams Roos
Gonna need some $$$ from Gill to get those bad boys. Disagree with Stone because he has a very good record and is there purely for Dew. Solomon might be in demand if Alan Richardson can't squeeze more out of the Saints and the jury is still out as to whether any of the assistants have really meshed with Dew. Have to question Primus leaving too given his history with Dew, but then again maybe there wasn't much of a connection between the pair? Interesting that you mentioned 4 coaches with Bears and/or Lions connections. Roos has his son based on the GC to want to move North for, while Voss seems to be waiting in vain for the Lions to father/son his boy. Doubt Choco will want to come to the Gold Coast again because he wasn't very keen on it last time around. If Prescott is still required he may be shifted to a non-footy role.

Last edited:
I can't be the only one that respects North for their consistent attempts at superstars. It's transparent to their supporters that the club is heavily invested in improving the side by bringing in the best talent, and yes, Martin and Kelly re-signed with their respective clubs, but it's well known that Martin was on the verge of choosing North and Kelly only signed for 2 years which is a pretty good indicator he'll leave at the end of 2019.

I wish that the Gold Coast Football Club was that transparent with us supporters and pursued superstars at the same rate as North - even if we do fail - Always good to know the club is doing everything they can to improve

Completely agree, gotta admire their hunger and strong desire to improve their list and they cop a lot of hate here in Vic for it, the media and fans are continually bashing them for it saying 'who would want to play there' etc. they are proving the doubters wrong. I want to see them do well and hope they land a couple of big fish.

Ha ha ha
Well done Footscray.
Think I’ll have one more drink.
Sit back and read the Entitled Inbreds Board melt and then drift off happily to sleep.
Eat a Kransky Taylor

And I won’t go about tagging the Inbreds in posts all over the BF board Like they do to me when we hurt.

I can tell you they aren’t letting me down either.
Full meltdown mode.
Glorious evening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Split opinions on Ablett - some see the 30 touches and think he went well, some see the lazy player not chasing, tackling and trying to get cheapies

Ablett is our Hall - the poison chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back