Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

And before I forget, fair play to the Titans yesterday. Score didn't look to reflect the game, but all I watched were highlights. If Robbie had've gone to the Titans all those years ago I'd have been tempted to jump ship, but I'm glad I stayed the course. Got to set an example for young Miss 6er. She's got her Tigers blankie and Suns scarf, although once when she threatened to go for Collingwood I told her I'd take her back to the hospital I got her from and get a trade-in.

Thanks 17er, Will you ever be returning to live on the GC?

Thanks 17er, Will you ever be returning to live on the GC?
You must be psychic. Just buried my uncle over the weekend on the Sunshine Coast and did not enjoy getting on a plane in 22 degree magnificence and getting off to 5 degrees! My profession would demand living in Briz Vegas though. Kinda relishing the opportunity to fly the Suns colours in Lionsville. Watch this space. I'll be at Etihad this Sunday though!

Replying to my own comment for posterity. Weagles have lost 3 in a row! This could become lay down Misere! For non-500 players, that means they could lose out on their entire season!! Current favourite teams = Suns and whoever is playing West Coast next week!!!
Good call, really shows how quickly things can change (especially with injuries).

Replying to my own comment for posterity. Weagles have lost 3 in a row! This could become lay down Misere! For non-500 players, that means they could lose out on their entire season!! Current favourite teams = Suns and whoever is playing West Coast next week!!!
Kennedy and Darling due back next week. Could still easily finish top 2 as Swans dropped last night and Collingwood have a tough month ahead

Do we want Brisbane to win today and secure pick 2 or be more ambitious and want Carlton to win and be in the running for pick 1?
In terms of controlling our own destiny, it's better if Carlton win. We get to play both before season's end and a Carlton win today would put both the Lions and Blues one win behind us (and we have the worst percentage at the moment). So, if we're absolutely set on tanking to secure pick 1 then it's better for Carlton to win today. Realistically, I think Carlton are also in tank mode and it's better for Brisbane to win so we can assure pick 2 and still have some wiggle room to win a game before the season is over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t want the spoon but would love picks 2 and 3. Brisbane for the win. Plus I like Brisbane and it’s good for Queensland footy.
Lions should win comfortably. The only fact against them is that they had 6 day break after trip to Perth.

Haha poor Marty though the hashtag would save him.
Now the Carlton fan know how we feel all the time

Not sure what I want for tonight
A St Kilda win will lock us in for a top 3 pick however a Carlton win and we remain in the running for pick 1. Thoughts?
Carlton to win the spoon is my preference. Simpson has made a miraculous recovery from his calf too after 6 days....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back