Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we are supposed to hate The Pies as it’s a VFL tradition but as far as I’m aware they’ve never poached any of our Bedwetters and add to that the contributions of semi-sister Jen and I just don’t feel it.
Not yet anyway.
Went for them when they played the Handbagger Franchise and RICHmond in the first two rounds and want them to beat the West Coast Drug Enablers Tonight too.

Petrucelle and Allen , originate from GC 2017 second Rd pick .

I know we are supposed to hate The Pies as it’s a VFL tradition but as far as I’m aware they’ve never poached any of our Bedwetters and add to that the contributions of semi-sister Jen and I just don’t feel it.
Not yet anyway.
Went for them when they played the Handbagger Franchise and RICHmond in the first two rounds and want them to beat the West Coast Drug Enablers Tonight too.

I went to the game tonight and one of the clear differences straight up between us and them is their core players are men (both teams) our core players are usually washed up players from other teams on retirement fund or potential players seeking a top 8 team for instant success!

Hopefully we now have a core group that will stick together for a few years and build towards something

Hard to like Brisbane with their dirty little snipers schooled by the greatest of all time Hodge
I'm looking at you Charlie Cameron Mitch Robinson and Dorko
To be honest , you need those players to protect your kids . I don't like it but it is part of the game.

We were very, very ordinary tonight. Gave away to many free kicks in dangerous situations, and it really was only Ports inaccuracy that led to our win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh. Ugh. Terrible game. Eagles were a much better side, and played like it. Too much errors from the pies tonight. Thank god its only round 3. Time to rectify this. But as you can imagine; I was not a very happy camper at the game.
Umpires didn't make it any easier.

I did go to the VFL today, least I got a win there lol

Hopefully the suns can knock off the dogs tomorrow, since the pies have them next week :p would make them vulnerable.

Has lynch kicked a goal this year that hasn’t come from a free kick?
I was at the game and he was s**t today, his contested marking was non existent, unfortunately I wasn’t close enough to the fence to call him a bed wetting ingrate

Petrucelle and Allen , originate from GC 2017 second Rd pick .

Allen another of those guys who dominate under 18 level but not as highly touted because of perceived lack of upside if I’m correct.
West Aussie captain who kicked most goals if I remember correctly.

Looks the goods for a young tall forward.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ugh. Ugh. Terrible game. Eagles were a much better side, and played like it. Too much errors from the pies tonight. Thank god its only round 3. Time to rectify this. But as you can imagine; I was not a very happy camper at the game.
Umpires didn't make it any easier.

I did go to the VFL today, least I got a win there lol

Hopefully the suns can knock off the dogs tomorrow, since the pies have them next week :p would make them vulnerable.

Braydan sier playing vfl?
Suns could do with a young big bodied kid who can find it.

Allen another of those guys who dominate under 18 level but not as highly touted because of perceived lack of upside if I’m correct.

The supposed knock on Allen wasn’t tall enough to play as a genuine KPF. Wasn’t agile or fast enough to play as a genuine 3rd tall.

Kid is a genuine gun, and very, very smart.

In hindsight .

2017 , Powell , constable , Worpel , Ballard Crossley
2018 , Matthew Parker , Callum Wilkins , instead of Ben king .
Apart from Powell , other are not first round pick .

In hindsight .

2017 , Powell , constable , Worpel , Ballard Crossley
2018 , Matthew Parker , Callum Wilkins , instead of Ben king .
Apart from Powell , other are not first round pick .
It's round 3. King could go on to be a gun for all we know. Did you really expect him to be at the level of small forwards by round 3 of his first season?

It's round 3. King could go on to be a gun for all we know. Did you really expect him to be at the level of small forwards by round 3 of his first season?
That is the reason I put in hindsight, is debatable and not putting down on Ben King or anything ,more about comparing perception, I am not against people that said Ben king is worth more individually.

The way Eric Hipwood and Charlie Cameron played last night had me thinking about how strong a QLD state forward line would be:

HF: Dayne Zorko (BL), Eric Hipwood (BL), Josh Thomas (CM)
FF: Alex Sexton (GC), Charlie Dixon (PA), Charlie Cameron (BL)

Rotating star midfielders like Dayne Beams (CM) through the forward line makes it even stronger for four quarters of a game. Even youngsters like Jack Bowes (GC), Lachie Weller (GC) and Bailey Scott (NM) can run through the forward 50 and hit the scoreboard. Good luck to any AFL opposition in trying to stop that forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back