Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

I have a soft spot for the swans. Since my great-uncle used to play for South Melbourne back in the 1940's.
Most of their senior players have season ending injuries, so the fact they are being as competitive as they are and not really getting blown away just shows their good coaching and system.

They'll be back up there in a couple years.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Makes me happy.. Carlton fans were so content they were getting him this year
You wonder whether the current situation in Victoria will affect movement of players. In my particular field I work with many who are legitimately trying to get out of Victoria. Players might feel the same

Screams body of work over the actual round.
That's what I read. That the tail end of the season the nominations are more about a body of work, not just 1 game.
People seem to forget, this kid was pick 13 in the 2018 draft. Very good with ball in hand, his speed, able to break lines. Gonna be very good

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Jared Brennan on special comments for Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton on NIRS (National indigenous radio service)

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Carltons million dollar man hasn't touched it in the first half.
3 tackles 2 clagners
xltoMt.gif

If I wasn't a mod i'd take that statline and post it in that stupid main board thread about how we're a rabble and Carlton got him for nothing.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Something on the game day board saying that Harley Bennell had a bender which started on the Sunshine Coast and ended on the GC.
Disappointed if true
Raging if any of our boys were involved in any way shape or form

Back