Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Bailey Scott regrets his choice to pick North Melbourne?

Probably not yet.. but if we can push up the ladder and North remain wallowing down the bottom perhaps.
The Kangas are going to struggle to keep their young players over the next few years. Particularly given Tassie will likely enter the league soon and North have a few talented Tasmanians on their list like Taryn Thomas who would be a prime target for the 19th team.

The challenges and frustration that comes with rebuilding a list. We know it all too well.

The Kangas are going to struggle to keep their young players over the next few years. Particularly given Tassie will likely enter the league soon and North have a few talented Tasmanians on their list like Taryn Thomas who would be a prime target for the 19th team.

The challenges and frustration that comes with rebuilding a list. We know it all too well.
My father brother and cousin played with North.
I had a run with the U19's before talent(lack) was overwhelmed by reality
So I grew up supporting North and the rest of my family is blue and white to the core-I'm sure they think I'm just flirting with The Suns:laughv1:
We're from Ovens and Murray territory which was North's zone in those days.
The Longmires and Bakers(Snake) were locals
I really supported the push for them to relocate here to the Gold Coast because if you know anything about Melbourne, North Melbourne is a tiny pocket sandwiched between Melbourne Carlton Footscray and Essendon
Footscray has really done well to harness The West out to Ballarat.Carlton and Essendon will never have to worry.I guess Melbourne's another down period away from a merge-probably with Hawthorn(they're basically the same supporter base and they won't ever move for obvious reasons) but where does North draw any new fan base from or who do they merge with in Melbourne in an "equal arrangement?"
Queensland and NSW are now locked up and Tassie will have its own team
Their future would have been assured much like Fitzroy and South Melbourne if they'd come here
But the lovable idiots decided to tough it out and Brayshaw who used the whole thing as an ego boosting Him vs Eddie stunt is nowhere to be seen these days
If the AFL offered them Tasmania again they should grasp it with both paws

My father brother and cousin played with North.
I had a run with the U19's before talent(lack) was overwhelmed by reality
So I grew up supporting North and the rest of my family is blue and white to the core-I'm sure they think I'm just flirting with The Suns:laughv1:
We're from Ovens and Murray territory which was North's zone in those days.
The Longmires and Bakers(Snake) were locals
I really supported the push for them to relocate here to the Gold Coast because if you know anything about Melbourne, North Melbourne is a tiny pocket sandwiched between Melbourne Carlton Footscray and Essendon
Footscray has really done well to harness The West out to Ballarat.Carlton and Essendon will never have to worry.I guess Melbourne's another down period away from a merge-probably with Hawthorn(they're basically the same supporter base and they won't ever move for obvious reasons) but where does North draw any new fan base from or who do they merge with in Melbourne in an "equal arrangement?"
Queensland and NSW are now locked up and Tassie will have its own team
Their future would have been assured much like Fitzroy and South Melbourne if they'd come here
But the lovable idiots decided to tough it out and Brayshaw who used the whole thing as an ego boosting Him vs Eddie stunt is nowhere to be seen these days
If the AFL offered them Tasmania again they should grasp it with both paws

The thing with them relocating to Tassie people already have a team so it’s very unlikely for them to switch to a relocated enemy team with a new name

Snake Baker, made for finals.

But Sam Kekovich can't get no respect.
Mick Nolan can't get no respect.
Xavier Tanner can't get no respect.
Peter Chisnall can't get no respect.
I had Kekkas number on my back
We used to drive down from the country to watch sometimes and dad was allowed in the players stand so we got to meet them all
Crazy Horse Cowton
Arnold Briedis
Schimma
Keith Grieg
Loved them all
Peter Chisnall's was a butcher.
He ended up going back and coaching the local team after his grand final heroics

Our Darwin game going to feel like an away game you'd think

We may be alright;

Rosas & Jeffery's hometown.

Pretty sure few years ago Rankine was up there promoting the game with Cyril when we played Carlton?

and of course Dew & Cyril were premiership teammates.

Farrar, Lemmens, Rankine, Rosas & Jeffery will probably do alot of promotional work during the week for both games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like Freo does not enjoy wet footy again:p

Did we exhaust them? Surely, they come back.

Last edited:
Absolute melts at the moment on Freo thread. I can't imagine what happens if they lose which looks like.
They were outperforming their level early in the year.
Absolutely a game they should be winning, but don't think they were ever going to finish as a top 4 team.

They've got a decent backline
I reckon Will would be on a third the coin of Rory Lobb:laughing::laughing:

It is all about getting the right leadership / executive.

It’s taken a while to clear out those holding us back.

You get the feeling that
Evans and campbell is a good combo.

Dew, king, Shaw, Drummond + Craig seems like a good coaching group. As long as they work as a team and single opinions aren’t too dominating.

It is all about getting the right leadership / executive.

It’s taken a while to clear out those holding us back.

You get the feeling that
Evans and campbell is a good combo.

Dew, king, Shaw, Drummond + Craig seems like a good coaching group. As long as they work as a team and single opinions aren’t too dominating.

Reckon you could add Miller and Rigby to that group as well....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back