Oppo Camp Oppostion Pre-Season Games

Remove this Banner Ad

How are you guys shocked that Philips got so many touches.

He did it with us and butchered half of them. His kicking is still terrible.
But we traded him so concentrating on possessions only for him and Stevo in a practice game between 2 also rans is essential to keep in line with the constant "sky is falling" vibe on here.

Waiting for the calls for the club's head over not getting Peter Wright, even though he's actually playing s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now they were 2 of our best players
Stepho had the potential to be, we all know that. And Phillips will play a lot of games of decent AFL footy, particularly considering reduced interchange.

We had three decent AFL players in the age bracket between Moore and Quaynor. We shipped out 2 of them, because we'd stuffed the cap. Of course the club are going to cop some s**t and positive performances from those 2 are going to be highlighted. Get used to it.

Tyler Brockman looked pretty good for Hawthorn. What caught my attention was that he kicked goals. Picked up mid 40s in the draft they said.... we might have thought about recruiting him but unfortunately he's indigenous so he wouldnt have been on the radar...

Phillips was never a whipping boy of mine, i use to defend him a lot. I transitioned from Blair to C.Brown with a sprinkling of Dwyer/Sinclair/Fasolo

I was always a defender.

Played out of position all year then we had supporters saying ohh he isn't best 22, LOL when he was injured.

Last edited:
We should have moved heaven and earth to get him... i think we resolved that issue a couple of years back
Mate you're bloody delusional, he's average at best. Nobody's "resolved" that issue because it's not an issue.

Too easy sometimes.

Stepho had the potential to be, we all know that. And Phillips will play a lot of games of decent AFL footy, particularly considering reduced interchange.

We had three decent AFL players in the age bracket between Moore and Quaynor. We shipped out 2 of them, because we'd stuffed the cap. Of course the club are going to cop some sh*t and positive performances from those 2 are going to be highlighted. Get used to it.
Oh I'm used to it don't worry, especially from some of the half wits on here

Phillips was never a whipping boy of mine, i use to defend him a lot. I transitioned from Blair to C.Brown with a sprinkling of Dwyer/Sinclair/Fasolo

What about a little bit of Clinton Young?

We had three decent AFL players in the age bracket between Moore and Quaynor. We shipped out 2 of them, because we'd stuffed the cap. Of course the club are going to cop some sh*t and positive performances from those 2 are going to be highlighted. Get used to it.

Stevo will win brownlow medals. Tom Phillips will captain Hawthorn. And we let them go for 30 pieces of silver...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back