TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk or effecting my solid speeds on Vodaphone, I can tell you their coverage seems really good these days. And when Optus and Telstra struggle in peak hour in Melbourne, Vodaphone hasn't missed a beat (probably because of their previous awful coverage that scared away users and caused them to conduct a massive upgrade and associated media campaign to tell everyone they had heard the complaints).

Getting reception inside large shopping centres is often difficult, for any provider (probably one reason why there's so often in-store WiFi offered).

That's a meaningless measure of coverage.

My wifes with Telstra(and home internet) and we have foxtel so I guess I'm luck enough to have it all.
Yeah luckily I get optus for free because mum has all her stuff with them.

Oh how the world has changed in the last decade. We used to be 5 years behind, now we are shoulder to shoulder with a better standard of living(to me anyway).

Living the dream I guess:D
Oh I agree. Couldn’t stand the thought of living in Melbourne.
I wind up frustrated just travelling and visiting Melbourne. Love the surf coast lifestyle.

Oh how the world has changed in the last decade. We used to be 5 years behind, now we are shoulder to shoulder with a better standard of living(to me anyway).

Living the dream I guess:D
Labor said they would prioritise regional areas with the NBN, something that the Liberals oddly said was for political reasons (I think because Labor started in Tasmania), even though the end result was of course Labor having far less connections in their time than they could've had if they had gone for the easier high density suburbs who didn't need it as much. The Liberals subsequently focussed on the city so they could claim they were more efficient...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for the soccer supporters not being able to watch games, however optout can GAGF. Took the premier league away from Foxtel and now this. People won’t care about $15, the damage is done.

yep, it's not about the $15 because that's a pittance. it's about the poor quality, particularly with how blessed we've been with SBS coverage of previous World Cup editions

i don't have a subscription, and I can tell you that it doesn't feel like there is a World cup on at all. I'm seriously considering taking one out today just to get my fix.

Have been with Voda for over 10 years and never had any issues with their coverage.
I think it's better now but it's was appalling about 5 years ago.

They ended up offering me a free service and I still had to turn it down because I couldn't use my phone.

Their customer service was always first class in my experiences though.

Fwoy any chance that the World Cup debacle affects Optus Sport's Champions League bid in any way? With it being a season long competition I would imagine UEFA and its sponsors want the competition that is broadcast reliably.

No idea mate. I saw this morning articles saying they will go in for Bundes, La Liga Serie A too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back