Oraaaaazio tells the puffers to GAGF

The SA powa flogs melting and throwing the toys out of the cot by refusing to take him in next years trade period now :$

Port Adelaide has been left so angry by Orazio Fantasia’s backflip that they’ve ruled out acquiring him in next year’s trade period

lel

Essendon win the trade period again by keeping the same hacks that couldn't win a final this year:think:
He was injured half the year flog. You’re just lucky all of your injured players were potatoes

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
Did the club actually say that or is it journo's just making up stuff again? Surely a club wouldn't publicly come out and go a prospect player. That would be massively unprofessional thing to do during the middle of a circus rodeo.

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The SA powa flogs melting and throwing the toys out of the cot by refusing to take him in next years trade period now :$

lel
Fantasia had seemed all but certain to request a trade to Port Adelaide this week — after earlier this week locking down a new manager, who is based in Adelaide.
However, it emerged on Thursday afternoon that he has now given up on a trade to Port Adelaide and will be returning to Essendon next season, having never officially requested the trade to the Power.

What does this tell you about Fantasia.

Do you know if he had talks with Port, I don't, and Port would never report same.
But by refusing to take him in next years trade period, something must have been said.

I hope he stays with Essendon, they deserve each other LOL

Carson Dial

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did the club actually say that or is it journo's just making up stuff again? Surely a club wouldn't publicly come out and go a prospect player. That would be massively unprofessional thing to do during the middle of a circus rodeo.
We are talking Port Adelaide dude.

I have to lol here.. all this talk from the media about how Essendon officials were “bracing” for Orazio to request a trade.. then they harass the poor kid to kingdom come, including stalking him to Adelaide - I mean he IS indeed allowed to go eat his mum’s home cooking once in a while - only for him to “backflip” by doing what he’s publicly said at least twice what his intention was all along - which was stay at the bombers.

* you media fools, I don’t support either Bombers or Poort and I’m tired of reading about this clickbait bs to be honest. He wouldn’t have been pursued half as much if he didn’t have an Italian name.

Damn, where are Port going to find 15 games and 20 goals now?

(Checks Rozee's stats - 22 games, 29 goals)

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Damn, where are Port going to find 15 games and 20 goals now?
(Checks Rozee's stats - 22 games, 29 goals)
In his first year and second in rising star ... You can understand why port did a few deals to get pick 5 last year to get him.
Will be interesting to watch him, next few years, and with the "Archer" Duusma

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wonder why they are melting so badly then :think:
1570764828316.png

Who is melting ... looks it's only you LOL

Back