List Mgmt. Orazio Fantasia not requesting a trade, time to move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Just stumbled across this and it truly deserves recognition.

I have it only vinyl.

Haha. I’d forgotten about that post.

A little obtuse so not that surprising no one got it.

Not jumping at shadows...but starting to wet the bed.

However, it's believed Howard is clear on where he stands – and started canvassing rival clubs' interest on that basis.
INDICATIVE DRAFT ORDER Your club's picks as they stand
AFL.com.au also understands Port's salary cap position is not playing a role in Howard's situation and that the club actually has money to spend on players.
Neither Howard nor Powell-Pepper on his own is considered commensurate value for Fantasia, with the Power likely to have to part with a draft pick to make any trade work.

Neither Howard nor Powell-Pepper on his own is considered commensurate value for Fantasia, with the Power likely to have to part with a draft pick to make any trade work.

You ******* wot mate?
Surely they mean Essendon will supply picks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just bizarre. How does an injury prone small forward who doesn't kick many goals get attributed so much value?

And how did we alienate Howard so badly? He signed to 2022 not that long ago.

However, it's believed Howard is clear on where he stands – and started canvassing rival clubs' interest on that basis.
AFL.com.au also understands Port's salary cap position is not playing a role in Howard's situation and that the club actually has money to spend on players.
This article makes me sick to my stomach

I'm not anti-Fantasia but I am 100% unequivocally anti-Howard for Fantasia.

And how did we alienate Howard so badly? He signed to 2022 not that long ago.

As with most similar questions, the answer is Ken Hinkley. We hadn't moved him out of position, watched him fail in that position, and then told him that position is where we see his future when we signed him.

This article makes me sick to my stomach

Especially this bit:

"Neither Howard nor Powell-Pepper on his own is considered commensurate value for Fantasia, with the Power likely to have to part with a draft pick to make any trade work."

Especially this bit:

"Neither Howard nor Powell-Pepper on his own is considered commensurate value for Fantasia, with the Power likely to have to part with a draft pick to make any trade work."
Not considered commensurate by who? I hope this is just the usual bullshit journo-speak. Who is this dickhead? Could Port possibly be this stupid? :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back