Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you? The big brother brought in because your Essendon mates are getting a hard time?! What a laugh. Keyboard warriorship at its finest!

Listening to all you defensive Essendon supporters is laughable. Backing each other up and trying to make yourselves feel better about a player and list manager who are obviously past their best.

I’d love to chat further, because you lot provide so much entertainment, but you are all getting a bit too salty so I might just toddle off.

But don’t fear ‘ big dog’. I’ll be back when Orazio is traded to Port for pick 55 at the end of this season.
Not sure anyone feels like they are getting a hard time because you lied and then got called out for it, but if it makes you feel better, go for it.

Its simple. Everyone else gets it, yet you don't.

What was this offer?

Aaron Young kicked 37 in a year once, Port got a future 4th rounder for him.

And that was only one year after he kicked 37. Fantasia was last any good three years ago now.

Another dodo special non trade “win” .(btw did he do a little fist pump after no trade was done??)
Seriously someone from Essendon needs to tap this guy on the shoulder before his ego totally destroys the club
I am no Dodoro acolyte, but the Fantasia trade falling through was because Fantasia backed out halfway through negotiations. Essendon and Port were exploring a number of options.

I remember reading in the Age that Essendon was just as surprised he decided he didnt want a trade at the time.

I am no Dodoro acolyte, but the Fantasia trade falling through was because Fantasia backed out halfway through negotiations. Essendon and Port were exploring a number of options.

I remember reading in the Age that Essendon was just as surprised he decided he didnt want a trade at the time.

Except this Drake clown claims there was a generous offer put to Essendon that Dodoro turned down, so something doesn't add up.

Would give nothing for this guy. Do not like the cut of his jib. Something off about him. Don't think he would add much to the culture of a club.

Would give nothing for this guy. Do not like the cut of his jib. Something off about him. Don't think he would add much to the culture of a club.
Apparently he is one of the most likeable guys and a big glue of the playing group. Feel your judgement is off on this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole touring Port, reportedly about to announce a request for trade then last minute changes his mind didn't raise an eyebrow or two?

If you were in a $400,000 paying job and got offered a $500,000 job, it would be career suicide to not do due diligence and accept the invitation of at least a tour. For the record, 'reportedly' is not fact. Can people remove this from there thinking. It was reportedly but never fact!

If you were in a $400,000 paying job and got offered a $500,000 job, it would be career suicide to not do due diligence and accept the invitation of at least a tour. For the record, 'reportedly' is not fact. Can people remove this from there thinking. It was reportedly but never fact!

Like he was reportedly offered more money by Port.

Also not a fact

Like he was reportedly offered more money by Port.

Also not a fact

Money aside, if your job was recurring and stagnating it would be career suicide not to explore other options. Feel this is what OF has done.

If anything, he's seen the tarp cupboard and went **** that :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Money aside, if your job was recurring and stagnating it would be career suicide not to explore other options. Feel this is what OF has done.

If anything, he's seen the tarp cupboard and went **** that :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Absolutely

Mind you if he watch yesterdays games he's probably looking elsewhere now

Back