Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
1602535263354.png

Orazio upon learning he could be leaving the Bombres

Okay we’ve all heard Orazio wants to come home.

Does he come to us? To the degenerates down the road? Or does he get stuck at Essendrug?

Do we even need him? Is he worth picking up?

1602535489186.png

One year left on his Essendon contract... and we’d have to deal with Adrian Dodoro

For me: we don’t need him, we’ve got McAdam, Stengel and Murphy; he’s injury prone; he’ll cost too much.

EDIT: changed my mind, I'd take him (#destinationclub) but only on the cheap. IF Dodo's a pain in the arse we walk away, we got better s**t to do.

Last edited:
Who cares how Port gets him. It won't be our problem.

Actually this is wrong. It is our problem in a big way.

We definitely want Port to get him and to pay big, multi year, multi dollar contract.

This way it reduces their ability to get and attract decent healthy SA players back home by the Crows.

A day will come when one of or both Luko and Rankine will come home. Let Port be the ones with a full salary cap and not us.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wouldn't believe Channel 9.. They reported that Brad Crouch will be at Port next year. Grundy received an offer from the Crows (fake news confirmed by Grundy) and the list goes on.

It's always negative news towards the Crows when Tredrea is working at the news station.
Don’t forget channel 9 reporting that no Crows players were invited to the Brownlow medal function at the Adelaide Oval this year.

BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
so why did the mail go from Adelaide '100%' to Port 100% so quickly?

was the first one all made up rubbish?
Thats a question I would like to hear an answer to. I dont understand the reporting that I've read. I must admit that I was surprised when we were favoured but why the major change by the media.

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
so why did the mail go from Adelaide '100%' to Port 100% so quickly?

was the first one all made up rubbish?
There was no mail.

Kelly said Fantasia wants to come home, we’d be interested after a medical.

From there the media just assumed he was coming to Adelaide because of Kelly’s comments.

Stan16

Team Captain
Jul 2, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Close this one up boys, he's off to Port

This is going to be great, Essendon is going to bend Port over and they have to use players and picks to get this deal over the line.. we can then be sneaky in the draft and hopefully inflict more pain by selecting Jones

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is going to be great, Essendon is going to bend Port over and they have to use players and picks to get this deal over the line.. we can then be sneaky in the draft and hopefully inflict more pain by selecting Jones

Doubt it. Think he goes pretty cheap. Essendon are the ones on tilt. Might work out for them.

Great news for mine. One more obstacle on the road to a thorough rebuild dodged. Hopefully we don’t go sniffing around guys like Scharenberg or Dunstan either.

Stan16

Team Captain
Jul 2, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Doubt it. Think he goes pretty cheap. Essendon are the ones on tilt. Might work out for them.

Great news for mine. One more obstacle on the road to a thorough rebuild dodged. Hopefully we don’t go sniffing around guys like Scharenberg or Dunstan either.

He averaged 1.3 goals a game, that's terrible for a small forward, plus hasn't played a full season, ever in his career. Soft tissue injuries galore.

I thought the same, but being contracted and at Essendon I think it will cost. No way will they let him walk for free.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Thats a question I would like to hear an answer to. I dont understand the reporting that I've read. I must admit that I was surprised when we were favoured but why the major change by the media.
Reckon people just assumed that Port would have no interest given they were pretty annoyed with him last year when he changed his mind about coming over and just figured we'd be the only option that would take him.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt

Not giving up a pick that high, pass if it came to that

Absolutely not, and neither should they.

If Port are to give up 26 they'll need to trade a talented player out. Now they've got form doing it, but who would warrant that kind of pick.

Back