Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think both clubs should be reasonably happy with that trade
Now he's back home you'd hope raz will pull his thumb out and get back to playing some good footy

29 + Future 3rd (likely around pick 50)
For
Fantasia + token pick 73 .
Pick 29 should have been enough imo.

Also giving up a future 3rd is overs... but can understand when in a premiership window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping Essendon don’t bid on Jones now with their picks.

Hopefully that 40-55 pick next year was the sweetener so Essendon don’t bid on Jones this year.

They’ve been said to be big into him so will be interesting to see if a bid comes or not.

Hoping Essendon don’t bid on Jones now with their picks.

Hopefully that 40-55 pick next year was the sweetener so Essendon don’t bid on Jones this year.

They’ve been said to be big into him so will be interesting to see if a bid comes or not.
Highly doubt we bid on Jones. We're pretty good for medium defenders. Small lockdown defenders we a short on

Dodo bent us over but he didn't hurt us because he did us with a one incher.

Losing the future 3rd rounder is a pity but too bad we couldn't get a piece of the feeding frenzy ripping up the rotting corpse of Collingwood.

Highly doubt we bid on Jones. We're pretty good for medium defenders. Small lockdown defenders we a short on
I would almost guarantee the he bids on Jones. Absolute quality player and easily worth a top 10 bid IMO.
I’d guess we trade 6 out so would bid on him with 7 or 8.
Port have enough points to cover him even if a earlier bid came in so no issues

I would almost guarantee the he bids on Jones. Absolute quality player and easily worth a top 10 bid IMO.
I’d guess we trade 6 out so would bid on him with 7 or 8.
Port have enough points to cover him even if a earlier bid came in so no issues

No part of the deal was that you don’t bid on him now ;)

No part of the deal was that you don’t bid on him now ;)
Dodo probably feels like you screwed him on the deal so definitely will bid at 6 on him (right after he bids on McInnes to wipe out Collingwood) 😂
And if you don’t watch out he will put in a cheeky bid for Schofield aswell 😝

“I’m so happy to be back here playing for Port. I’m very family-oriented, so to be back here is massive,” Fantasia told SEN’s The Captain’s Run.

Fantasia said he felt mixed emotions about leaving the Bombers, where he was selected from Norwood in the 2013 national draft.

“I spent seven years at Essendon … I’m only 25, so just under a third of my life there. I’ve got some great mates that I’ll miss a lot,” he acknowledged.

“Also, you never know how good we could have been. We had a good side but unfortunately we didn’t put it all together.”

Pressed as to why, Fantasia said “I’m probably not going to discuss all of those things right now. It’s a bit to do with how we gelled as a team.”

“I’m so happy to be back here playing for Port. I’m very family-oriented, so to be back here is massive,” Fantasia told SEN’s The Captain’s Run.

Fantasia said he felt mixed emotions about leaving the Bombers, where he was selected from Norwood in the 2013 national draft.

“I spent seven years at Essendon … I’m only 25, so just under a third of my life there. I’ve got some great mates that I’ll miss a lot,” he acknowledged.

“Also, you never know how good we could have been. We had a good side but unfortunately we didn’t put it all together.”

Pressed as to why, Fantasia said “I’m probably not going to discuss all of those things right now. It’s a bit to do with how we gelled as a team.”
or don't at all :p

Back