Contracted Orazio Fantasia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom14

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Charlie Cameron cost pick 12 at a similar age (he was contracted for one more year rather than 2 in Fantasia's case). Minimum 1st round pick plus a sweetener?

FrankDrebin

All Australian
Apr 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I would do Ollie Wines for Fantasia straight up. I know that with Port just making him captain and the player needing to agree to the trade etc that it would never happen, but if i was port I would be doing what i could to facilitate it.

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Good player but doubt you'd get his value in a trade. I mean if I am Port and have pick 10 i wouldn't be keen on a straight swap, id want a little something back, but Dodo will ask for pick 10 plus.

HTPunter

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pick 10 seems fairly close, overpaying slightly but that's what you have to do for a contracted player.

Shadow89

Premiership Player
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Fanta-cya :moustache:
This is actually one of the most ridiculously clever posts I've seen in a while on bf. Not just because of the on-topic use of 'cya', but also because of the fact that his name being mispronounced all the time was a big issue, and it is actually fan-ta-si-a instead of fan-tay-sia. Don't know if the last part was your intention, but either way, that worked out perfectly, haha.

Kudos!

Top Bottom