Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would happily have him though trouble with having that Carlton pick is we know any trades with us they're going to want it. More so because of the contracted factor.
Which will no doubt he hard to get them to part with that pick but no harm in asking or at least building the framework of a deal around Raz or the pick. Other picks & players involved as well.

The dodo meme is pretty inaccurate over the last 2 years.

I want this is give it life again.

Why wouldn't they want Carlton's pick that Adelaide hold?

Adelaide wont trade pick 1/2 for a small forward not even one as good as Fantasia. No club would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely being a Norwood lad he'd prefer to play for the Crows. Bit weird going to a club based on getting on with an assistant coach there, they move clubs every couple of years anyway. Weird timing too.

He's worth a first rounder plus a sweetener, Port likely to have a pick in a good position to get the deal done.

hehehehehe I bet DODO will ask for ten 1st rounders and Robbie Gray hahaha he's so hard to deal with hahah :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But honestly just give us pick 10 + Butters + Marshall.

Nah but seriously he's contracted for 2 more years and if he wants to go back to SA to be with a girl he's been dating for 3 months then I'd make him stay and suck it up.

Back