Media Order of the White Feather - SHOCKING NEWS 😮 3 more names added S35 Pg5 post 122

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
1587108712612.png
white feather

NOUN

a white-coloured feather used as a symbol or mark of perceived cowardice.

Tigerturbulance wishes he could interview AceAndy , but he knows that's never going to happen.

During Episode 3 Under Turbos Torch, Captain of the Bears Test Tickle threw out the challenge to Captain of the Dragons AceAndy to get in the hot seat.

Ace has since declined and excused himself as boring.

Test Tickle told Tigerturbulance "I don't regret challenging him to take the hot seat. I regret that the dragon cant handle the heat."

Tigerturbulance when asked about Aces refusal stated "I would ask him again to come on Under Turbos Torch, but it is clear that AceAndy is a coward 'cause he won't come on my show...He's a chicken. Hopefully this will be the last feather we have to send".

There it is SFA, a Captain who is in hiding, shameful days for the whole of the SFA community indeed.

This sounds like a Furies beat up.

I’m sure if you were captain of a club that was actually a big time player in the league like AceAndy is, you’d want as many pointers as you could get.

If it was me I’d tell you to get ****ed.

I’m sure if you were captain of a club that was actually a big time player in the league like AceAndy is, you’d want as many pointers as you could get.

If it was me I’d tell you to get f’ed.

dude, day drinking is a Furies thing, dont steal our s**t!!!

I'm ready to answer the Hall of Fame question now Tigerturbulance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thank you fumbler for being the only dragon with some fire in their belly,

if you see your captain can you please give him this, as he apparently lost it

1587112009230.png

Explains your underdeveloped prefrontal cortex :thumbsu:

Look at you flopping your e-peen around like it’s bigger than an inch.

thank you fumbler for being the only dragon with some fire in their belly,

if you see your captain can you please give him this, as he apparently lost it

View attachment 859516

I’m sure if you contact his people they’ll get back to you when you’ve been recognised as a useful tool in this place.
Shouldn’t be more than a few more seasons.

I’m sure if you contact his people they’ll get back to you when you’ve been recognised as a useful tool in this place.
Shouldn’t be more than a few more seasons.
I would contact @AceAndys people,
can you point out the McNugget that has the clout

1587112964554.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back