Order the Round 4 games as to how they interest you

Remove this Banner Ad

1. GCS vs Blues. Should be fun seeing how Carlton makw a case for real progress when they fall 3 games and percentage behind the Suns.

2. WCE vs Freo. I also have a bias toward derbies.

3. Geelong vs GWS. Very interested to see which one stays a legit early force.

4. Bombers vs Lions. Lions are just fun to watch full stop and watching Essendon lose another game they wouldvr expected 4 points in preseason will be great viewing.

5. Saints vs Hawks

Saints have been pleasing this season, don't mind following their progress (and you can actually see it unlike some other clubs).

6. Swans vs Demons. This game is actually putrid. Its just less s**t than the next two.

7. Pies vs Dogs. Yaaaaaay we get to see the Pies beat up on another s**t team and see as the Vicco media redeclares them premiership favourites.

8. Port Power. I can just see it in 6 months when Port are bragging about beating Richmond that one time and not mentioning the big 4 outs.

1. Geelong vs GWS
2. Collingwood vs Bulldogs
3. North vs Adelaide
4. Essendon vs Brisbane
5. Gold Coast vs Carlton
6. West Coast vs Fremantle
7. St Kilda vs Hawthorn
8. Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Mad scramble - we have enormous fight clubs during the week to see who is worthy

If your ground game isnt good its hard, you find the ones with good bjj tend to get the seats unless your punching power / handspeed is off the charts and you get in early.

Very few children make it.

Rich people pay “champions” to fight for them - theres good money to be made if you are handy.

What, no divisions, how archaic

WA mate

Wait awhile

Kranky, not too sure where to put this but it relates to the interest in a Round 4 game.

Please for the sake of sportsmanship, if anyone at the Derby boos Brayshaw, they should be ashamed of themselves.

The Magpies did not cover themselves in glory over booing Sheed and to a lesser degree Gaff.

Please don’t sink to those depths.

Kranky, not too sure where to put this but it relates to the interest in a Round 4 game.

Please for the sake of sportsmanship, if anyone at the Derby boos Brayshaw, they should be ashamed of themselves.

The Magpies did not cover themselves in glory over booing Sheed and to a lesser degree Gaff.

No-one (well one or two morons maybe) will boo Brayshaw.

What will happen though is Freo fans will boo Gaff. Eagle fans will go over the top of them and drown them out with cheers. Freo fans on Bigfooty will get salty about us cheering a thug.

I cant see anyone doing that tbh - i will be there.

Really wouldnt be any point from an eagles fan perspective - he never complained or anything - he took gaffs hand at the practise match - hes a bigger man than many would be given the circumstances - nothing but respect here.

No-one (well one or two morons maybe) will boo Brayshaw.

What will happen though is Freo fans will boo Gaff. Eagle fans will go over the top of them and drown them out with cheers. Freo fans on Bigfooty will get salty about us cheering a thug.

Remember it is an Eagles home game, the Freo fans will be in the minority so I can’t see a concerted booing of Gaff.

Let the players play.

Remember it is an Eagles home game, the Freo fans will be in the minority so I can’t see a concerted booing of Gaff.
yeah this due to numbers alone I doubt there’ll be any major booing of Gaff. The next derby may well be a different story.

Syd/Melb is important.

Then the games on Saturday esp Geelong/GWS and Port/Richmond.

1. Essendon vs Brisbane - if the Lions really are a finals contender, they should win or at leas come close. Essendon are up and about though after last weeks win, which makes for an exciting game
2. North vs Adelaide - something about the matchup seems like it'll be an exciting match
3. Sydney vs Melbourne - both teams have struggled to start the season, the Demons need a win while the Swans are finally on the board. Should be intriguing to watch
4. Gold Coast vs Carlton - Gold Coast are playing good football, but how will Carlton play? This could be their only chance for an early season win
5. Port vs Richmond - will be interesting to see how a depleted Richmond respond away from home, Port should however win easily
6. West Coast vs Fremantle - would have been higher if it was a Freo home game. But, it's not. Nothing exciting here, WCE easily
7. Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs - just seems like a boring game that the Pies will win easily
8. St Kilda vs Hawthorn - another very boring game in a lousy timeslot. Snooze-fest alert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great round of footy. Every game looks as if either side can win.

1. Derby - obvious reasons
2. Geelong vs GWS - best game of the round
3. Sydney vs Melbourne - loser with come under immense pressure next week in the media
4. Collingwood vs Bulldogs - should be a competitive game
5. Gold Coast vs Carlton - not the best teams but should be an interesting battle
6. Port Adelaide vs Richmond - Tigers could be smashed. Tiger supporters in for a hammering next week
7. Essendon vs Brisbane - hoping for Brissy to continue their form
8. St Kilda vs Hawthorn - meh game but will be close
9. North vs Adelaide - meh game. Not sure who to go for here.

This is a pretty s**t round tbh.

disagree...

so many important games..

sydney v melbourne...Melbourne are cactus if they lose
gws v geelong...will be a great contest...winner is a top 4 lock imo
essendon v brisbane... dons are done if they lose... brisbane win well the skies the limit
port v richmond... if port cant beat a dismantled richmond at home then they aint going anywhere this year
roos v adeliade....loser is cactus
gold coast v carlton...if carlton lose they have on hand ont he wooden spoon

big round

I'm curious

How does it work when WC members with game access saturate their home games. Is there an allowance for Freo members or do you just scramble for the 10k seats the govt reportedly keeps open?
As he said, they are required at Adelaide Oval to keep a certain number of tickets available every game. Obviously members (be it venue or team) give their tickets out to others further diluting a crowd.

Obviously if the Crows are in form many of their fans will purchase tickets too ensuring a much more lol sided crowd.

Swans vs Dees - Attractive fixture despite the teams languishing start. Blood n Guts.
Dons vs Lions - Will the Bombers form hold up, will the Lions? How will they go on the big stage. Really looking forward to this one.
Port vs Richmond - How will an under siege Tigers outfit fare against a rejuvenated Port Adelaide playing in front of a big crowd. Nice Plot thickening here.
North vs Adelaide - I expect scoring and lots of it. Could be wrong, there's a first time for everything:) Underlights, Saturday night, Love it.
WCE vs Freo - Eagles will pulverise them here.

Couldn't give a s**t about the rest of the games. Maybe they'll be the best of the lot as a spanner gets thrown in the works. Maybe they'll *en suck.

Saints vs Hawks - A close one last year. This game could be a ripper actually.
Pies vs Dogs
Suns vs Blues

Sydney v Melbounre
Gold Coast v Carlton
Geelong v GWS
Essendon v Brisbane

The others i have no interest

It’s still early enough days that I feel any game is potentially interesting as not enough teams have settled yet. Hawthorn should win, but would anyone be overly surprised if Saints do? Same goes for Geelong and gws, Collingwood and bulldogs etc etc. the only one that seems a legit gimme is West Coast and freo and even then who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back