Club Legend
Mar 14, 2004
ESSENDON
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
NOT including your own team.

1. Brisbane Vs Collingwood - how will the Lions respond after their first loss for the year?

2. Hawthorn Vs Geelong - both teams coming off a loss and they usually put on a pretty good spectacle.

3. West Coast Vs Port Adelaide - Power won't want to lose 3 in a row after starting the season in good form. Eagles weren't overly flash in the Derby. Can Port cause an upset?

4. Melbourne Vs St Kilda - Saints beat the Dees at the G last year. Can they do it again in 2019? Are Melbourne going to get their season back on track after their first win?

5. Western Bulldogs Vs Carlton - I feel the Blues could cause an upset here. Will the Dogs take them lightly?

6. Richmond Vs Sydney - A Marvel blockbuster with Franklin coming under a bit of media scrutiny. Will he kick a bag?

7. Adelaide Vs Gold Coast - I expect the Crows to respond in a big way this week with Eddie Betts celebrating his 300th game. Can the inform Suns get close? Don't think they've ever beaten the Crows yet.

8. GWS Vs Freo - Not much to get excited about here.

1. Hawthorn v Geelong - big crowd big atmosphere, always fun.
2. Brisbane v Collingwood - up and coming vs should be... 2 attractive styles

Every other game is boring and has potential of a serious flogging

1. Hawthorn v Geelong - big crowd big atmosphere, always fun.
2. Brisbane v Collingwood - up and coming vs should be... 2 attractive styles

Every other game is boring and has potential of a serious flogging

Sadly I think the Hawks may get a touch up by the Cats. Our injury list could include Mitchell, Frawley, Shiels, Burgoyne, O'Meara, Stratton...

Sadly I think the Hawks may get a touch up by the Cats. Our injury list could include Mitchell, Frawley, Shiels, Burgoyne, O'Meara, Stratton...
You are probably right but this game could be a game that just brings out the best of you too.

1. Brisbane vs Collingwood
2. Hawthorn vs Geelong
3. Richmond vs Sydney
4. West Coast vs Port
5. Melbourne vs St Kilda
6. GWS vs Fremantle
7. Bulldogs vs Carlton
8. Adelaide vs Gold Coast

Brisbane vs Collingwood
Richmond vs Sydney
Hawthorn vs Geelong
Western Bulldogs vs Carlton
North Melbourne vs Essendon
West Coast vs Port Adelaide
Adelaide vs Gold Coast
GWS vs Fremantle

1 Hawks V Cats. This game last year was the game of the year for mine.

2 North v Was. Underrated rivalry always put on amazing games

3. Melbourne V St Kilda. Are the Saints the real deal? Are Melbourne back?

4. Rich v Syd. We're Richmond good last week or Were Port bad? Are Sydney going to fire a shot.

5. WCE v Port. Port need to fire up

6. GWS V Freo. If GWS don't get sucked down to Freo's boring style at least 2 team will be worth watching.

7. Wb v Carl. Dogs had a let down 2 weeks ago v the Suns must win for them

8 Crows v Suns. Crows must win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back