Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

7 years. I've supported this franchise since the early 90s and up until the Dwightmare I always just took playoffs for granted. Even in the post Penny/Pre-Dwight years we were always there abouts. This is such an awesome feeling! * LA, Kuzma, the Heat, the Celtics, LeBron, Dwight, Hennigan, Skiles, Vogel, Philly, KD, Ibaka and Paul Millsap.

WE MADE IT

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
7 years. I've supported this franchise since the early 90s and up until the Dwightmare I always just took playoffs for granted. Even in the post Penny/Pre-Dwight years we were always there abouts. This is such an awesome feeling! **** LA, Kuzma, the Heat, the Celtics, LeBron, Dwight, Hennigan, Skiles, Vogel, Philly, KD, Ibaka and Paul Millsap.

WE MADE IT

Feelsgood.jpg

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
I know I'm in the minority here but I've been impressed with Terrance Ross game this year and I'd rather give him a 12mil contract than giving vucevic a 20+mill contract.
I'd even play him over Fourier as the starting 2 guard

I know I'm in the minority here but I've been impressed with Terrance Ross game this year and I'd rather give him a 12mil contract than giving vucevic a 20+mill contract.
I agree with that except for him in starting 2 spot, he's a good scoring injection coming off the bench. No one else scores off the bench which is why it's important to keep Ross.

Ross didn't work as a starter when they tried last season. He is a perfect bench scorer and I hope we re-sign both him and Vuc

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
How fn good does that feel . People been sleeping on us but our record against the top teams this year has been a winning one. Even if we lose this series I'm proud of the team..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
How ironic too that the guy who beat Oladipo for ROTY and kinda disappeared since has played a decent supporting role off the bench for us in our run.

How ironic too that the guy who beat Oladipo for ROTY and kinda disappeared since has played a decent supporting role off the bench for us in our run.

MCW has been exactly what we need. If only we could combine DJ's offence with MCW's defence and length, we'd have Penny mk 2

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
How I’ve only just seen this thread is beyond me.

DJ with that three was huge (and for the whole game too), but AG with that offensive board just before it was also immense.

I honestly thought we were a sniff to roll Toronto in this series before this morning, and now even more so.

If Vučević can be a little more effective in the paint next game we’ll be dangerous again.

What a farce that three refs didn’t see MCW’s nose get smashed in. Idiots.

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Stan van gundy summed it up beautifully during the week, the magic don't make mistakes. They won't let you beat them, they'll defend hard and not take silly shots.
I think Clifford should get a lot of credit, should be in the running for coach of the year. We have the largest differentials in wins from last year

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Stan van gundy summed it up beautifully during the week, the magic don't make mistakes. They won't let you beat them, they'll defend hard and not take silly shots.
I think Clifford should get a lot of credit, should be in the running for coach of the year. We have the largest differentials in wins from last year

If SVG could never speak about Orlando again, that would be great.

If SVG could never speak about Orlando again, that would be great.
Why? He loves us and always gives us heaps of credit. He got fired because of that bitch ass Dwight but he certainly loves the magic.

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Why? He loves us and always gives us heaps of credit. He got fired because of that bitch ass Dwight but he certainly loves the magic.

I haven't forgiven him for dumping Rafer Alston, the PG who got us to the 2009 Finals, for Jameer Nelson who hadn't touched a ball for half a season before the series started.

The only game we won in that series was the game Alston was in the starting 5 for. The rest Nelson started for God-knows-what reason.

Oh, and Jameer Nelson can GAGF too. Overrated roadblock of a player.

I haven't forgiven him for dumping Rafer Alston, the PG who got us to the 2009 Finals, for Jameer Nelson who hadn't touched a ball for half a season before the series started.

The only game we won in that series was the game Alston was in the starting 5 for. The rest Nelson started for God-knows-what reason.

Oh, and Jameer Nelson can GAGF too. Overrated roadblock of a player.
Alston started all 5 games and averaged 29.4 mins a game. Nelson averaged 18 mins off the bench. Nelson did make some howlers that series though. (allowing Fisher to 3 point line to hit the match tying 3 to force overtime in game 4)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2009-nba-finals-magic-vs-lakers.html

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Back