Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve never started a season 4-0 ever. Looking forward to the OKC game.

last season we played through Fournier at a slow place and Fultz had a minor role.

This season we are playing through Fultz at a faster tempo and the team is looking much better

I said this last season when we had to play through Markelle
Small sample but Evan Fournier has missed 4 games this year. In those 4 games we are playing through Fultz more.

Fultz is averaging:
Mins - Pts - rbd - ass - stl - blks
29.8 - 19.3 - 5.0 - 6.5 - 1.3 - 0.3

Orlando are 4 wins 0 losses.

If bamba can come good we'd have a ridiculously long team with bamba, Isaac, okeke, and Fultz.
Just need a 3pt marksmen at the 2 for a week balanced team

To be honest, it's been a long time coming. We've called for this cleanout like 5 years ago. I'm glad they've finally bit the bullet. At least now it's a hard cut, focus on Fultz, JI, COle, Carter Jr, and hope that maybe one day Bamba comes good, and pray for RJ to develop.

I just want the team to go all-in on elite medical and development staff for the next 5 years.

Sad to see Vooch go, he wanted to finish his career in Orlando.

We now have a very young talented roster with picks to build the next era.

Wendal Carter Jr and Bamba can compete for that starting centre spot, WCJ might be better suited as a PF, watched a video on how those 2 can compliment each other on the court.

Okeke has started to impress lately and is looking pretty comfortable out there

A nice backcourt trio of Fultz, Anthony and RJ.

C. Bamba - WCJ
PF. Issac
SF. Okeke
SG. Anthony - Hampton
PG. Fultz

Then throw in our 1st round pick, hopefully top 5 in a strong draft along with Chicago’s pick and that’ll be 9 players from next season hopefully all healthy to watch grow together.

For those that don’t know this years draft is apparently very strong with the top 5 players would be number one picks in most years so not a bad year to pick up a top 5 pick, just need the lottery to fall out way. These are those players.

Cade Cunningham 6’8 PG/SG/SF
Jalen Suggs 6’4 PG
Jalen Green 6’6 SG
Evan Mobley 7’0 PF/C
Jonathon Kuminga 6’8 SF/PF

if these players are as good as they are saying, could be a future superstar walking into an already good young talented roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see Vooch go, he wanted to finish his career in Orlando.

We now have a very young talented roster with picks to build the next era.

Wendal Carter Jr and Bamba can compete for that starting centre spot, WCJ might be better suited as a PF, watched a video on how those 2 can compliment each other on the court.

Okeke has started to impress lately and is looking pretty comfortable out there

A nice backcourt trio of Fultz, Anthony and RJ.

C. Bamba - WCJ
PF. Issac
SF. Okeke
SG. Anthony - Hampton
PG. Fultz

Then throw in our 1st round pick, hopefully top 5 in a strong draft along with Chicago’s pick and that’ll be 9 players from next season hopefully all healthy to watch grow together.

For those that don’t know this years draft is apparently very strong with the top 5 players would be number one picks in most years so not a bad year to pick up a top 5 pick, just need the lottery to fall out way. These are those players.

Cade Cunningham 6’8 PG/SG/SF
Jalen Suggs 6’4 PG
Jalen Green 6’6 SG
Evan Mobley 7’0 PF/C
Jonathon Kuminga 6’8 SF/PF

if these players are as good as they are saying, could be a future superstar walking into an already good young talented roster.

Also, I have no faith in our selections at the draft. We've screwed it for years on end. JI seems cursed right now. Or more to the point, we let our good picks go (case in point: Dipo, Payton to an extent, Tobias Harris, etc) who go on to flourish elsewhere, and seem to pick up stinkers and retain them. Watch AG break out properly now I guess.

In the last half a decade, we've run through players in and out like Ben Gordon, Jeff Green, Afflalo, Brandon Jennings, Harkless, Channing Frye, Maggette, Ibaka, Augustin, Biyombo, Ilyasova, Hezonja, Sabonis (though we never saw him), now Teague and Fournier. That's a lot of recycled fringe players who showed glimpses of being stars, but never got it together with us for whatever reason. There's gotta be a reason for that.

If this cleanout doesn't at least reset something, the organisation itself if truly cooked.

Being a Melbourne fan there’s not too much more I love than a good tank. Detroit winning yesterday and Minnesota winning the last 2 games, OKC also breaking their losing streak we are now in position with the 2nd best odds.

Meanwhile I’ve enjoyed watching our young players getting court time, Bamba, Okeke, Anthony, Hampton and Carter Jr

Last edited:
Wonder what the chances are of us taking Giddey with our lottery pick (via Bulls) would be.
Not really sure what type of player we’d be after with that pick. If we end up with Cunningham or Suggs with our first pick I wouldn’t think we’d look at Giddey.

Not really sure what type of player we’d be after with that pick. If we end up with Cunningham or Suggs with our first pick I wouldn’t think we’d look at Giddey.
We ended up with Hampton. Which I enjoy having an ex-NBL player in the side. I take your point we don't need another, but if the roster moves allowed it, I'd be happy to see Giddey in blue, black, and white. Maybe not that orange s**t though.

We ended up with Hampton. Which I enjoy having an ex-NBL player in the side. I take your point we don't need another, but if the roster moves allowed it, I'd be happy to see Giddey in blue, black, and white. Maybe not that orange sh*t though.
I hate that orange stuff.

Yeah I was excited getting Hampton purely because he was in the NBL even though I never watched him. I wanted Exum in the draft because he was an Aussie, think we took Gordon.

How does Giddey compare with Ball and Hampton’s nbl seasons?

Last edited:
I hate that orange stuff.

Yeah I was excited getting Hampton purely because he was in the NBL even though I never watched him. I wanted Exum in the draft because he was an Aussie, think we took Gordon.

How does Giddey compare with Ball and Hampton’s nbl seasons?
I think statically about the same as Ball but better than Hampton.

Ball made a huge jump when he got to the NBA which Giddey probably won't manage so same stats don't matter much.

There's also a heap more hype on Ball due to the family name. Giddey won't get the same opportunities he has had until he's shown something at NBA level.

This team will look so much better with Cade Cunningham.

C. Wendell Carter
PF. Jonathan Isaac
SF. Cade Cunningham
SG. RJ Hampton
PG. Markelle Fultz

Bench
6. Cole Anthony
7. China Okeke
8. Mohamed Bamba
9. Dwayne Bacon
10. Chicago Pick

Assuming that Gary Harris, Otto Porter, and Terrance Ross are all moved on.
Team is full of role players needs a superstar, hopefully we get lucky and draft him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back