Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Fultz
2. Ball
3. Tatum
4. Jackson
5. Fox
6. Smith Jnr

So happy with Smith, he'll definitely fall to us, I'm also certain the top 5 are set. With Smith Jnr we have Lillard v2, desperately need a guy like this to rejuvenate the franchise. Wanted him since day 1, kid is a beast and gave a great interview at our training camp. He said he loves Orlando and think Vogel is a top guy and everyone has been awesome, let's not stuff up like we did with booker.

1. Fultz
2. Ball
3. Tatum
4. Jackson
5. Fox
6. Smith Jnr

So happy with Smith, he'll definitely fall to us, I'm also certain the top 5 are set. With Smith Jnr we have Lillard v2, desperately need a guy like this to rejuvenate the franchise. Wanted him since day 1, kid is a beast and gave a great interview at our training camp. He said he loves Orlando and think Vogel is a top guy and everyone has been awesome, let's not stuff up like we did with booker.
Smith is going to be on of the top PG's in the league eventually imo, I don't have a great track record with these things though. I did nail Stanley Johnson being a bust at least.

Hopefully someone good. A lot of mock's have us taking Dennis Smith Jr, Malik Monk or Lauri Markkanen

Dennis Smith every day of the week, finally we can trade Payton who fits a team with guys who can create their own shots, probably a perfect fit for a Cavs as a back up or a Suns as a back up (could trade with them as they want to move Bledsoe). I would be over the moon with Isaac to, a combo forward, probably end up being an elite 3.

1. Smith
2. Isaac
3. Taytum

Surely monk is an option.

I think with Monk we will get an Oladipo type output, he is small for a 3 as well.. We need a 1 who can penetrate and attack the rim and free up some shooting, Smith Jnr is not to different to Westbrook, watch his college highlights, similar frame and explosiveness with a streaky 3 point shot. His mechanics are great, just a bit streaky. Kid is a legit star in the making, could be the best in the class.

Nice selection, he has been in Florida the last 9 years so close to home for him. Probably be a 3 early on but as he builds his frame will be a stretch 4 with huge athletic ability, the dude is uber long.

Interesting to see how they partner Gordon and Isaac together, Isaac a much better shot blocker so will probably defend the 4s although he would get bullied inside. Not sure what to make of the selection just yet, he's an elite talent just not sure how he fits. I'll be interested to see if we make some moves, I'm sure there will be trades from out front office, we can't draft 4 rookies in an already super young team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back