Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

It's so frustrating because our offense has been there for the most part of the year but our defence has been so bloody awful.

Could Gordon play centre?
I'm happy with him at Power forward, just interested to hear opinions
Could... Depending on match up u could go ultra small but youd need to surround him with shooters, something Orlando don't really have

I have to admit I love a cheeky coupla wins. I can't let it lul me in to a false sense of security. List still needs blowing up
Yes would have to agree with this , a 1 pts to Cleveland after the game was over mid third is nice on paper. I think the win against min was good. The Boston win ‘ thumbs up’ .
However these teams have their eye on the bigger prize and a lose here there against a team trying to keeps their jobs needs to be put into context.

Yes would have to agree with this , a 1 pts to Cleveland after the game was over mid third is nice on paper. I think the win against min was good. The Boston win ‘ thumbs up’ .
However these teams have their eye on the bigger prize and a lose here there against a team trying to keeps their jobs needs to be put into context.
True, and both Cleveland and Boston have not been playing well lately. Cleveland is 2-6 over their last 8. Both wins v Orlando.

He's the same height as biyombo. Which I guess just means biyombo is an undersized centre
Yeah but he plays a different style. You need Gordon for the offense, you can't have him hanging down low against your embiids, cousins, Aldridges and the like.

Against teams without big 5s you can do it, or against second units

In small bursts it will work

You leave AG at the 4. Remember what happened when we were using him at the 3 last season. If we move Vuc on we're better off giving Bismack a full year as our starter or even bringing Dwight back to finish his career while the young guys we draft develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwight can goagetfu... the dude left us high and dry at his peak, he would have been a lock down HOFer if he had of stayed.

The wins are nice but not doing us much favours in the race for the number 1 pick..

Cmon Tray Young

Dwight can goagetfu... the dude left us high and dry at his peak, he would have been a lock down HOFer if he had of stayed.

The wins are nice but not doing us much favours in the race for the number 1 pick..

Cmon Tray Young

Dwight has paid the price with his fall from grace. In saying that so have we, I'm still pissed we didn't get the Lakers pick last year.

Fournier playing well it's time to trade him, hopefully they can get the reported pistons first pick and Luke Kennard

We'd have to eat some salary there too. Kennard is on his rookie deal and Fournier is on 17 mil.

A trade that works is:

Fournier and Afflalo for Leuer, Galloway, Kennard and the Pistons first.

The downside of that is, we're stuck with 2.5 years of Leuer and Galloway making a combined 16 million per year.

The upside is that we don't have to pay Evan another 3.5 years of 17 million, we get Kennard on his rookie deal and we can see what he's got over the next 3.5 years AND we get a pick in this draft which will probably be just outside the lottery.

Also it makes us worse this year but we're doing ok at being bad.

Pistons are really high on Kennard and reluctant to give him up apparently.

I really don't want to give him up but with our horrible contracts of Leuer, Gallo and Boban we might have to lose him.

I'm hoping we don't get rid of Kennard or our first rounder, rather trade Bradley for some future assets.

Your man Simmons has been pulling his weight recently.
I've read that Cleveland is keen to pry him away from us, which would make sense as we generally trade away decent players on team-friendly contracts. Don't be surprised if we trade Simmons for some rubbish Cleveland contract like Frye or Rose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back