Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Haha, I doubt it but it would be nice...

Bamba becoming more and more expendable as we go.
ConsciousImportantBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Yup, signing Vuc is a must... means that Bamba becomes a trade block candidate, you can’t deny the +- numbers with him on the floor.

Man, I have wanted Fournier gone for so long..
Bamba still a rookie, I’d give it another 2 years to see how he develops before putting him on the trade block.

Last edited:

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No KD no GSW.. they may implode next season, KD gone, Boogie gone, Klay no guarantee...

Imagine we could add klay to our squad

Last edited:
No KD no GSW.. they may implode next season, KD gone, Boogie gone, Klay no guarantee...

Imagine we could add klay to our squad
Klay would fit perfectly. Add in a fit Fultz and we have a very good team

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Killed by the 3pointer today.
Interesting how in the last 11 games the only losses have come from new York, Chicago and Cleveland. The 3 worse teams in the East.
Meanwhile best the top 3 in both conferences.

We're the most inconsistent professional sporting franchise in the world. I'm sure of it.
No that isn't right, we're very consistent. Good team? We win. Teams trying to tank? Lose. Reminds me of Geelong 2017

Looking at our remaining games, would be disappointing to miss the playoffs from here. We have 6 games against teams currently in a playoff spot (including Miami), 9 against non playoff teams.

Compared to Miami, they 11 playoff teams remaining, 6 non playoff teams.

Charlotte also have 11 and 6.

Looking at our remaining games, would be disappointing to miss the playoffs from here. We have 6 games against teams currently in a playoff spot (including Miami), 9 against non playoff teams.

Compared to Miami, they 11 playoff teams remaining, 6 non playoff teams.

Charlotte also have 11 and 6.
Yeah most outlets have us finishing 7th or 8th. Brooklyn also has a tough schedule to come

Jeez for the first time I can honestly say I feel the refs handed the game to Memphis. 11 of the last 13 fouls calls against the Magic, Iwundu three times for the same thing where the player pushed off him. Many calls under our basket missed. We were robbed. Nice touch with the double tech and ejection on Cliff at the end, those campaigner refs deserved it.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Have to beat the Hawks, we face Celtics after that and the Hornets in our final game and they always seem to own us.

Back