Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Caron Butler has come out and said Fultz is healthy, worked his tail off all summer, and it’s starting position to lose.

Good signs, not sure what Butler has had to do with Fultz, but they do have the same management

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's over... Fultz's jump shot is back to normal! whooohaaaahahhaaaa

Can we be top 4 the East this year? Fultz dropping bombs, Bamba back, natural improvement from Issac and Gordon.

Not sure any other Eastern team has improved their roster other than Brooklyn but Durant out and Miami.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can we be top 4 the East this year? Fultz dropping bombs, Bamba back, natural improvement from Issac and Gordon.

Not sure any other Eastern team has improved their roster other than Brooklyn but Durant out and Miami.

It all comes down to Fultz... Put it into perspective, Fultz had a triple-double (youngest player in history) when he was 50% fit, the dude literally could not follow through with jumper mechanics, how on earth does guy do that without the ability to shoot? Without getting to excited, if Markelles shot is simply passable, which means he is just a threat and needs to be defended then yes we can absolutely push up in the seeds in the East.

I still think JI is our guy with most upside, would love for him to go to his natural stretch 4 spot but regardless he is a menace on both side sides of the floor especially as a man on man defender and shot disruptor. If he can continue to develop his 3 ball then JI could literally be anything, however, I think we are almost at the ceiling with AG, a career 17-8 guy who will be one of the best defenders in the NBA throughout his career.

Fultz went number 1 because of his elite passing, court vision, athleticism and finishing ability at the rim. That and being 6'5" with 6'10" wingspan makes him huge for a PG. He was a good shooter in college but it was never his strength.

As far as I'm aware he still has all the abilities that made him number one. Fultz coming of age and growth from JI/Bamba/AG could make us incredibly dangerous. We have a very young team with an extremely high ceiling.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Fultz went number 1 because of his elite passing, court vision, athleticism and finishing ability at the rim. That and being 6'5" with 6'10" wingspan makes him huge for a PG. He was a good shooter in college but it was never his strength.

As far as I'm aware he still has all the abilities that made him number one. Fultz coming of age and growth from JI/Bamba/AG could make us incredibly dangerous. We have a very young team with an extremely high ceiling.

His shot mechanics were never totally fluent, however, he was always a threat from 3 and mid range which made defenders guard him, extremely important in the NBA as the key to a successful offence is spacing and collapsing.

We would be better served moving him on.. s**t defender, has limited offensive game particularly if he isn't hitting 3s.
I'm still holding out hope that we do get rid of him and we have Fultz/DJ front court with the longboi backcourt. TRoss still coming off the bench.

Bamba with 18 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks from 19 minutes.

Went on 24-2 run with Bamba and Markelle on the court. Not bad from the 2nd unit

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bamba with 18 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks from 19 minutes.

Went on 24-2 run with Bamba and Markelle on the court. Not bad from the 2nd unit

Would love to trade Vuc lol... I know this call has been going around for years but Mo is really ready to take the next step, size and strength has improved.

i know it’s only pre season but another good performance is getting me excited for this season.

Gordon looks to have gone to another level, 25 points in 25 minutes, was unreal.

Bamba again, 13 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks from 16 minutes.

Issac very good with 16 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals and a block.

Fultz just looks like a star player, still not shooting long shots but the rest of his game you can’t fault. If he gets his shot back lookout.

i know it’s only pre season but another good performance is getting me excited for this season.

Gordon looks to have gone to another level, 25 points in 25 minutes, was unreal.

Bamba again, 13 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks from 16 minutes.

Issac very good with 16 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals and a block.

Fultz just looks like a star player, still not shooting long shots but the rest of his game you can’t fault. If he gets his shot back lookout.
I'm crossing every finger and toe that Fultz works out for us. It'll be franchise changing if he can realise his potential in Orlando

I'm crossing every finger and toe that Fultz works out for us. It'll be franchise changing if he can realise his potential in Orlando
Even without him hitting threes he is still going to be a good player this year.

I'm quite excited by our team. It looks as if Fultz and Bamba will lead the second unit starting this season which personally I think is perfect for highly talented guys coming off injuries.

Hopefully they'll come in with TRoss and just wreck other teams second strings and gain that confidence.

Back