Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Trae absolutely torched us.

Thought we were getting on top in the last with MCW playing well on defence, thought he should of stayed on until the end

DJ being on the floor is what killed us, he can't defend anyone... Also, Vuc's shocking double and Tripple pumps when he should just go up especially when we were in the bonus was a joke. We don't know how to close games, happened agains the Cavs too.

AG needs to get his mojo back. Vooch as well.

Isaac was fantastic on both ends, and yet another promising performance from Fultz. Should be getting more minutes now.

Did well to get on top with a few minutes left. A certain refeering miss RE Siakim didn't help, neither did our overly-liberal approach to perimeter shooting.

I'll choose to take more positives from this. When/if all gears click, there's a serious force in this team. On to the Knicks.

Just yuck, our offence is horrible to watch, very clunky and the amount of open shots we are missing is crazy.

AG is looking terrible, handles are very loose, even more so than usual and his shot is way off.. Not sure where to go with him, if he has another shocker do you start considering to shake up that 4 position by moving JI to it and starting Aminu?

Markelle makes our offence much better, his release is improving and we need to integrate him into the starting 5 and start pushing his minutes to 30 then eventually 35, we will have a guy who can put 18-19 a night and 7-8 dimes.

Not a great start.

We are getting open looks, just not finishing. That’s for all games this year

Clifford saying we are getting the ball into the paint, Vooch needs to improve.

Great all round game by Issac though.

We are getting open looks, just not finishing. That’s for all games this year

Clifford saying we are getting the ball into the paint, Vooch needs to improve.

Great all round game by Issac though.

Really, if TRoss doesn't fire we are royally screwed... He is the firelighter, when is missing open 3s then we really struggle.

AG and Vuc have been terrible, EV has been solid but this team's fortunes sit on the improvement of JI and Fultz as well as TRoss leading the 2nd group.

2-2 after 4 bad offensive games. What is up with TRoss? 1 from 10 today and 10 from 42 for the season. 4 from 27 from 3...
I have watched every game and his shots aren’t even rattling in and out, they’re miles off, his range is all over the shop.

AG shot to life in the 2nd half but he’s not the answer to our problems, we really need TRoss to hit his shots and Fultz to start and play 30+ mins.

I have watched every game and his shots aren’t even rattling in and out, they’re miles off, his range is all over the shop.

AG shot to life in the 2nd half but he’s not the answer to our problems, we really need TRoss to hit his shots and Fultz to start and play 30+ mins.
if anything when TRoss and AG find some touch we could be absoloutley smashing teams. Our defence must be close to the best in the league.. It's just that out offense is garbage

if anything when TRoss and AG find some touch we could be absoloutley smashing teams. Our defence must be close to the best in the league.. It's just that out offense is garbage

TRoss has been a career streaky shooter, last season he was unbelievable but he has generally always had hot and very cold spells, he is no Redick.

Im not convinced in the slightest that AG has any legit improvement left in his game, this is the career AG we have right now. It’s a bit of a shitty state when Ev is our best offensive guy, he should really be number 3 go to.

Our D is leading the league, that’s a credit to Clifford, he is an elite coach and coaches the fundamentals well. The way we trap players, then help and cover is great, we also have so many shot blockers that teams are rarely getting lay ups or dunks. I don’t think we have a bad defender, even Ev and Vuc are holding their own.

Things are not looking good.. Perhaps last season was one out of the blue? To early to make to many decisions but early season form looks yuck.

Things are not looking good.. Perhaps last season was one out of the blue? To early to make to many decisions but early season form looks yuck.
Defensively we look of, need to sort the offence out. Denver are good team, could of won that one, Vuce and Gordon looked better. Overall though I was hoping improvement could push us into the top 4 of the East, think we’ll end up similar to last year in a battle to make the playoffs because the East has so many weak teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So pathetic, fecking no worries let’s have Vuc shoot a 3 when we are down by 1? Why not let Fultz get the rock and attack the rim? Best case we win, worst case we get a shot close to the bucket and the other chances are he gets fouled and we win or go to OT.. coach Clifford is not coaching well, this team is going backwards quickly.

AG is so frustrating to watch off the dribble, I’ve said this for years, his handles are not good and he always tries to get separation by brute strength and it’s cost us so many times.

This season is almost done

Another loss or at worst 2 in a row and it’s season over
Dunno if I’ll call it season over just yet, I did that last year and then we came back from no where.

But I really wasn’t expecting our offence to be this bad. Every game we are just missing shots, every game I’m saying surely we’ll start hit shots today but I’m struggling to see when that’s going to happen now.

Dunno if I’ll call it season over just yet, I did that last year and then we came back from no where.

But I really wasn’t expecting our offence to be this bad. Every game we are just missing shots, every game I’m saying surely we’ll start hit shots today but I’m struggling to see when that’s going to happen now.

The leagues young teams have improved, it’s a far cry from last season.. Now we have Atlanta, Minny, Phoenix all looking better. I’m not throwing out the baby with the bath water but we go 2-8 and I really don’t know how we get out of it, we may have done it last year but this team needs improvement not more of the same mediocre, mid level output.

What we desperately need is a shot creator who can close out games and better 3&D guys, we are severely lacking perimeter shooters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back