Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
Threadworthy thought.

Kid is a gun, goes hard and made as good of a showing as could be expected in his two outings, but that's an early early shout.
I'm thinking Pav like but with more success. I watched him a fair bit at EP, classy campaigner and hardly loses his feet. Great in the air and is way more agile than I first thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candiru

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Yup

But we have the mcg factor sorted ....we can win anywhere

We have the best defense ....dynamic forwards

The mids just get it done
We'll need to draft a young ruckman at some point. Or acquire Tim English by blunt force.

End Game

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Threadworthy thought.

Kid is a gun, goes hard and made as good of a showing as could be expected in his two outings, but that's an early early shout.
That is the point. Perhaps I should have named the thread predictions ? Mods to change if you feel it would be more appropriate.
Oscar has obvious skills on the ground but there is a lot more to like about this young man.

PremiershipNo4

Team Captain
Mar 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The real question and you all know it is, how tall is Oscar Allen? We all know the reliability of the WC website. In fact only today they released that Flyin Ryan's blood alcohol level gave a similar reading to the height of Phil Matera.
Oscar Allen is listed as 191cm, I call bulls**t. If Jesse Hogan is 4cm taller than Allen I'll eat my Eagles Beanie.
The only true way to resolve this is to get him to stand next to McGovern in a photo.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
The real question and you all know it is, how tall is Oscar Allen? We all know the reliability of the WC website. In fact only today they released that Flyin Ryan's blood alcohol level gave a similar reading to the height of Phil Matera.
Oscar Allen is listed as 191cm, I call bulls**t. If Jesse Hogan is 4cm taller than Allen I'll eat my Eagles Beanie.
The only true way to resolve this is to get him to stand next to McGovern in a photo.
He’s a tad shorter than Barrass(listed as 194cm) who is taller than Schofield who is listed as 196cm.

Top Bottom