Oscar Allen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pulsedriver

All Australian
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
If he, Ollen, doesn't end up in the midfield, he may well end up playing taller than his height as a swingman/utility a la Adam Hunter.

Last edited:

tigger_ferret

All Australian
Jan 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I think having OAllen and Brander waiting behind Jk and JD is like drafting a QB in the NFL and having them sit a year. There is an article on ESPN talking about the positives of learning under great players before having to really contribute.

FKASC

Account Deleted
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
If Brander wanted to get in the side earlier he could try his hand at some part time rucking
Called it.

One of Allen and Brander had to add part time rucking to their repertoire this year.

I thought it might have been Brander but Allen is the one who has pulled it off, and it’s secured him a regular spot in the side.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Called it.

One of Allen and Brander had to add part time rucking to their repertoire this year.

I thought it might have been Brander but Allen is the one who has pulled it off, and it’s secured him a regular spot in the side.

When we first drafted them, we all thought JB would be our next big forward and Oscar will be a tweener at either end. Now Oscar plays taller than he is, while Brander moves an plays like a much smaller bloke.

Once JK retires, I suspect JD/Allen will be our CHF/FF while Brander roams between the arcs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom