Oscar Allen

Remove this Banner Ad

DovGVajV4AE2-p_.jpg

I just hope he gets a better picture than this....

Threadworthy thought.

Kid is a gun, goes hard and made as good of a showing as could be expected in his two outings, but that's an early early shout.

I'm thinking Pav like but with more success. I watched him a fair bit at EP, classy campaigner and hardly loses his feet. Great in the air and is way more agile than I first thought.

There’s a video up on the club website showing the red carpet entries for our B&F and there’s comments from a number of players

I was surprised at how well Oallen spoke and his self confidence

There’s a lot to like about this lad

Yup

But we have the mcg factor sorted ....we can win anywhere

We have the best defense ....dynamic forwards

The mids just get it done
We'll need to draft a young ruckman at some point. Or acquire Tim English by blunt force.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Threadworthy thought.

Kid is a gun, goes hard and made as good of a showing as could be expected in his two outings, but that's an early early shout.
That is the point. Perhaps I should have named the thread predictions ? Mods to change if you feel it would be more appropriate.
Oscar has obvious skills on the ground but there is a lot more to like about this young man.

The real question and you all know it is, how tall is Oscar Allen? We all know the reliability of the WC website. In fact only today they released that Flyin Ryan's blood alcohol level gave a similar reading to the height of Phil Matera.
Oscar Allen is listed as 191cm, I call bullshit. If Jesse Hogan is 4cm taller than Allen I'll eat my Eagles Beanie.
The only true way to resolve this is to get him to stand next to McGovern in a photo.

The real question and you all know it is, how tall is Oscar Allen? We all know the reliability of the WC website. In fact only today they released that Flyin Ryan's blood alcohol level gave a similar reading to the height of Phil Matera.
Oscar Allen is listed as 191cm, I call bullshit. If Jesse Hogan is 4cm taller than Allen I'll eat my Eagles Beanie.
The only true way to resolve this is to get him to stand next to McGovern in a photo.
He’s a tad shorter than Barrass(listed as 194cm) who is taller than Schofield who is listed as 196cm.

Is that a picture of a ship that is running aground and being swamped by a tidal wave at the same time?

Very honest appraisal of themselves from Carlton if so.
It's quite obviously the Titanic rebadged

Is that a picture of a ship that is running aground and being swamped by a tidal wave at the same time?

Very honest appraisal of themselves from Carlton if so.
Marketing didn't quite think this one the whole way through, did they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back