Oppo Camp OTHER CLUB Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess in Australian culture it's not really "normal" or "typical" to move far away from your family at a young age. Like in the US it seems normal to go to college interstate, so they are kinda used to it. Drafted AFL players are getting a lot of money though (for their age in particular).
At least Archie Perkins straight up said he didn't want to go interstate, so everyone knew what they were getting into.

On north board suggesting port have basically offered him 4 x 800k….basically degoeys contract 😂😂😂. For a non proven kid…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daicos>JHF every day of the week.
He was gibed on AA, Brownlow &

king-charles-3-16628807883x2.png

This has to put a question mark over the kid.
He can play, but spat the dummy a bit this year when things weren't going the way he wanted.
He hasn't even stuck out his initial 2 year contract.
To me he has the makings of a downhill skier.
At least Henry & Bruhn have done their 2 years.
Only thing in JHF's defence is that North have been a bit of a shambles. With the recent Clarko stuff, that might not be ending any time soon.

Was kinda hoping we might be looking at Tarryn Thomas as a Henry replacement. Might be a bit tougher now. Also hasn't had a great first 4 years, so maybe not even the best target. Mainly he's 22yo at 189cm with definite talent. Matches up well with Henry.

Was kinda hoping we might be looking at Tarryn Thomas as a Henry replacement. Might be a bit tougher now. Also hasn't had a great first 4 years, so maybe not even the best target. Mainly he's 22yo at 189cm with definite talent. Matches up well with Henry.
TT is more of a mid isn't he?

Contracts for first round draftees are not long enough. Should be 3-4 year min so that clubs get a decent return on their big investments.

Poor old North Melbourne. Really can’t take a trick. Clarkson coup blows up in their face and now JHF abandons them. I genuinely feel for them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back