Oppo Camp OTHER CLUB Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm suggesting he's a ruck. He got Brownlow votes in a couple of games this year, playing in the ruck.

That just means he had a good game, not that he’s a ruckman. Got a long way to go at this stage. Behind Cox currently imho.

yep saw sydney delisting some of their young stars like to pick a couple of them.

like to see either noble or cox delisted

those sydney young guns are worth a look at

as with sydney stack from the tigers like to pick him up too
Noble (and Cox) delisted! You have to be kidding.

So the player who attended the majority of ruck contests isn’t a ruckman now?

Interesting thread.
He was a stop gap measure brought about by injury. Cox is more of a pure ruck, providing he has the fitness for more time on ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see AFL clubs reward VFL form. Fergus Greene deserves another crack.

whats the rules for DFA -- You can still be picked up even if you arent from an afl list in the last 12 months? Greene hasnt played for the dogs for about 2 years.. but is it because once delisted, no matter how much time has passed, you still qualify for DFA? Even if you had been playing for a VFL club.

Probably best if they don't. Your name changes haven't brought good tidings for the namesake.
I thought I'd jump on McStay's bandwagon, maybe even get in the drivers seat and help him slide comfortably into his new environment. :rolleyes:

all aboard travel GIF

I thought I'd jump on McStay's bandwagon, maybe even get in the drivers seat and help him slide comfortably into his new environment. :rolleyes:

all aboard travel GIF
I think you should name yourself after Tom Hawkins - Father Time can't stop him, but maybe your bigfooty name will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back