Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread (2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s not a ‘real’ game, but…

Show Cutting GIF

Get the feeling Brisbane, GWS and Melbourne aren't going away anytime soon in 2024 and we'll need to improve again to keep our noses in front come September.

P.S- Surely time now for the 2024 edition of this thread to begin.
I agree. Melbourne will be there despite media doubters. They have the ability to get down and dirty in games and win on grit and spirit. As long as Gawn, Petracca, Viney, Oliver and May are up and about they won't be going away.

JLo ain’t surviving this season. 5.3 almost end of third. Yes it’s pre season, yes they aren’t full strength, but it’s just same old boring defensive freo (bucks era).

I’d love to poach young. Gun.

JLo ain’t surviving this season. 5.3 almost end of third. Yes it’s pre season, yes they aren’t full strength, but it’s just same old boring defensive freo (bucks era).

I’d love to poach young. Gun.
How’s about those goals?! He’s clearly their best young talent, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams was cooked at the 2022 final against Freo. Came back and had a decent year in 2023. But injured again. The writing is well and truly on the wall. Sucks for him and he seems such a good bloke, but paying him what was it, $1.2M this season, to shed that to the swans and get a dreft pick back was daylight robbery in todays trade environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back