Oppo Camp Other games this round (I admit I’ve no idea what round it is)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would they even know anything about AFL?

The Giants supporters I know are Canberrans and are very much footy heads.

Never been to a GWS game in Sydney so I don't know what they are like when they gather in their hundreds.

Was going to say thousands, but.. y'know... it's the Giants.

The Giants supporters I know are Canberrans and are very much footy heads.

Never been to a GWS game in Sydney so I don't know what they are like when they gather in their hundreds.

Was going to say thousands, but.. y'know... it's the Giants.
It's also.....you know.....Canberra too, right? :p

More bombers fans my mate tells me when he went to Spotless and Stringer tore them a new one.

Bombers doing the Maggies some favours this year. Give us the four points in a few weeks, knock off some teams above us in between and afterwards. Woosha can expect a gift package from the Lexus Centre, me thinks :cool:

My Josh is playing a blinder! I need to fashion a new belly button lint sculpture in his honour. From his belly button lint preferably.

Dogs have the worst forward line in the comp by some margin
Hard to believe that they could get both Boyd and Schache so wrong. Naughton looks the goods though, can play forward and back too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon the Dogs are getting a raw deal with the umps tonight. Some real soft ones going North's way, getting missed on the other end though, or at best evened up in the Dogs backline. Hate this sort of performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back