Review Other meaningless games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only a practice match, but have to say, loved them losing again.

The pall of descending gloom is settling on them. Lose to Brisbane next week and their hype may quickly disappear.

Can’t tell who I want to collapse more this year, Melbourne or Carlton? Probably gonna have to go with the Blues with all the Pre Season hype they’ve had, but my gosh Melbourne have become so insufferable these last few years.

Essendon on the other hand is just being Essendon and that will probably continue so no point wasting energy on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Adams off injured

Grundy has been shocking so far
Yep. I don't see either as a loss at this stage or their careers. Grundy hasn't been a difference maker since 2019, and even then his good work as an additional midfielder (which has now disappeared) was compromised by 20+ taps per game to the opposition.

Sad but not surprising. Love Adams but Sydney absolute fools giving an injury prone 30 year old 3 year contract
A bit like after 2018 GF, Sydney came strongly after Langdon and Sier. In hindsight, we should have moved both on when they had real currency.

Adams injury worries were a concern for me, but have no qualms with him taking a 3 year deal when offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back