Oppo Camp Other Round 16 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction... The Pies will be the ones that will break Richmond's MCG winning streak. Also tigers fans will still end up whinging about how "the Pies haven't beaten anyone"!

PS - in regards to tigers fans, i don't think i have ever heard a winning team's fans whinge as much as the tigers fans. The "why aren't the media praising us enough" whinge is getting really annoying...

For Richmond to not win the grand final this year they would have to do something extraordinary like replace last years premiership coach with a favourite son with no coaching experience causing dissension in the ranks. They would also need to have a few key players go into a TAB and bet on games getting 10 week suspensions. Also need some key injuries right before the grand final and including the grand final. Or is that kind of stuff only reserved for us?

For Richmond to not win the grand final this year they would have to do something extraordinary like replace last years premiership coach with a favourite son with no coaching experience causing dissension in the ranks. They would also need to have a few key players go into a TAB and bet on games getting 10 week suspensions. Also need some key injuries right before the grand final and including the grand final. Or is that kind of stuff only reserved for us?

It's funny, I saw a comment on the main board from a Tigers supporter that said "you were s**t for 32 years and didn’t touch what we’re doing right now". Short memories, we were far more dominant in 2011 than they were this year. In fact, other than round 24 - it would have been the most dominant H&A season I can recall. Things can change quickly, hopefully they do for Richmond too... the only problem is they don't have a side as good as Geelong 2011 to push them.

Here's hoping we get our players back and do it ourselves.

Here's hoping we get our players back and do it ourselves.
Unfortunately I think we have too many players that make basic mistakes at the best of times and even more so when under pressure.
Richmond used to be like that.
I hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately I think we have too many players that make basic mistakes at the best of times and even more so when under pressure.
Richmond used to be like that.
I hope I'm wrong.

I think all sides are like that when under immense pressure, although I don't disagree that we're probably a rung below the best on that front.

Still, with Elliott in for Crocker, Treloar in for Sier, Reid or Moore in for Mihocek, Aish in for Appleby (Greenwood back)... we look far more polished and experienced. It's a shame that we won't have Dunn, Wells or Goldsack back this year but the above changes make us far more formidable come finals time... we just need to hang on to top 4.

Missing a champion team who spanked them each meeting over the course of the season.

Prediction... The Pies will be the ones that will break Richmond's MCG winning streak. Also tigers fans will still end up whinging about how "the Pies haven't beaten anyone"!

PS - in regards to tigers fans, i don't think i have ever heard a winning team's fans whinge as much as the tigers fans. The "why aren't the media praising us enough" whinge is getting really annoying...
They are easily the worst supporters in the league. Easily.

Suns moving up the draft ladder nicely. How can they possibly refuse pick 2 for Free Agency compensation. No change of catching the Blues, they have pick one sewn up!!

Feel Sorry for the Top Prospect as Going to a Joke That is Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but they didn’t against the pies. They were desperate, had intensity.
Curnow and Cripps played their best games.
Where are they now?
As I’ve said many times on the forum, teams lift against the pies. They view these games as their GF.

Because they Loaded there Backline and it was there Grand Final

Paddle pops do play well at home, far better team there, but who’s he mob forgot they were playing footy after quarter time. Embarrassing really

Paddle pops do play well at home, far better team there, but who’s he mob forgot they were playing footy after quarter time. Embarrassing really
ON watching the replay (several times) it is obvious the players were knackered. Not sure why, but even the commentators mentioned the conditions were "oppressive".
Personally once we got into 2nd there was little point going any further ahead, if in fact their were issues with the conditions and rotations as mentioned by Bucks.

ON watching the replay (several times) it is obvious the players were knackered. Not sure why, but even the commentators mentioned the conditions were "oppressive".
Personally once we got into 2nd there was little point going any further ahead, if in fact their were issues with the conditions and rotations as mentioned by Bucks.
The conditions are hot for this time of year, unusually humid which will effect them, at least our game was at night which helped. But the blues had it by before quarter time, well that’s poor. Half time yes and struggle after no problems with. Conditioning has to be looked at

Everyone is talking about how poor the Suns are on field, and need some AFL intervention to be competitive. Watching some of the Carlton match this afternoon, they are in some serious trouble. Cripps and Curnow are very good, but after that it falls away dramatically. Weitering looks nowhere near a #1 pick. They get back Docherty and Plowman back next year, but who else? They are in trouble for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back