Oppo Camp Other Round 16 games

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can tell David King is just waiting for us a lose a couple in a row.

Yep, He be in Full Flight telling how Right He Is.

Hopefully we keep making him look like the Fool that he is

Doedee is a Few Years Older. Not sure IF that comes into it
Yes, Doedee is a couple of years older, but he is still eligible for the Rising star, and was nominated round 2.

He is a big threat to win it.
I think it will be out of Stephenson, Doedee, Richards, Witherden or Rayner.

Missing a champion team who spanked them each meeting over the course of the season.
is that the same champion team that we hammered in the 2010 finals?. They must have improved big time in a short space of time. They only "spanked" us once, the last game of the prelim rounds where we went in half interested and rested players (maybe the half interest could be attributed to some of the factors going on behind the scenes). The earlier game in 2011 we should have won and we were 3 goals up just before half time in the big one. I find it strange that some of you think Geelong were an unbeatable force in 2011. We blew that premiership year in a big way.

is that the same champion team that we hammered in the 2010 finals?. They must have improved big time in a short space of time. They only "spanked" us once, the last game of the prelim rounds where we went in half interested and rested players (maybe the half interest could be attributed to some of the factors going on behind the scenes). The earlier game in 2011 we should have won and we were 3 goals up just before half time in the big one. I find it strange that some of you think Geelong were an unbeatable force in 2011. We blew that premiership year in a big way.
WE were the unbeatable force in 2011.
You hit the nail on the head. As we have done so many times in our history we blew that premiership.
We're a frustrating team to follow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back