3. A-League
4. NFL
5. Scottish Premier League
6. Gaelic Football Championships and League's
7. NBL
8. La Liga
9. Argentinean League
10. MLB

Dont mind cricket but not a big fan, instead the eventing season starts around the start of Oct so I am busy competing my many nags (I actually only own one- the rest are other peoples which I get paid for :thumbsu: and my fathers who cant ride till he gets a knee reco) and *touch wood* have another successful seasons and win lots of money :D :thumbsu:

Cricket
EPL
NBA
MLB
NFL
WNBA(I don't follow it as such, but I'll keep an eye on it).
WAFL
NFL
V8 Supercars
NHL
A-League
Super 14
Tennis

Others I'll keep and eye on include the WNBL, netball and Formula 1.

Pretty much anything.

West Ham and West Coast Eagles

Eveyone else can go drown in a lake for all I care :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricket
Soccer: EPL Liverpool, A League Adelaide United
NBA: Toronto Raptors, LA Clippers
MLB: No teams yet just starting to get into the swing of it since getting pay tv.
NBL: Adelaide 36ers
NFL: Dallas Cowboys.

Cricket
Soccer: EPL Liverpool, A League Adelaide United
NBA: Toronto Raptors, LA Clippers
MLB: No teams yet just starting to get into the swing of it since getting pay tv.
NBL: Adelaide 36ers
NFL: Dallas Cowboys.

Someone from Perth going for 2 Adelaide teams? how does that work?

Well, there is the Aussie cricket team, plus the mitey Tassie cricket team (back to back, you wait and see), plus the exasperating Tottenham Hotspur, and the ever-intriguing Oakland Raiders.

I might saunter over to the SFS and have a look at Sydney United as well, never been to a live soccer match in my life.

Well, there is the Aussie cricket team, plus the mitey Tassie cricket team (back to back, you wait and see), plus the exasperating Tottenham Hotspur, and the ever-intriguing Oakland Raiders.

I might saunter over to the SFS and have a look at Sydney United as well, never been to a live soccer match in my life.

Any chance of tottenham winning the premeiership? They were doing well the last time I checked. But I guess the top 4 will beat them :(.

Any chance of tottenham winning the premeiership? They were doing well the last time I checked. But I guess the top 4 will beat them :(.

You must have checked some time ago. A dismal start to the season, probably will sack the manager, likely head back to our preferred midtable position before creating another false dawn in 2009.

Or we could make a stunning return to form.

You must have checked some time ago. A dismal start to the season, probably will sack the manager, likely head back to our preferred midtable position before creating another false dawn in 2009.

Or we could make a stunning return to form.

ahh.. i see. Yeah was a couple weeks ago. I was wondering why the odds of them finishing at the top had multiplied tenfold.

I need foxtel damnit. :mad:

I'm a Tottenham Hotspur tragic too :( riding the rollercoaster that is our season (never a dull moment at Spurs).

I also follow cricket, Australia and WA - though not as much as I used to - and short distance track (100/200/400).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back