Other things Jenny Morrison needs to explain to her husband.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScoMo learnt from the best in the business, that being his good friend Dan Andrews. We all struggle to recall important events, right?

ScoMo learnt from the best in the business, that being his good friend Dan Andrews. We all struggle to recall important events, right?
It is a fair leap to equate your dislike for Andrews with the Libs systemic cover up of sexual harassment within their party and Government.
No doubt Scomo will insist Four Corners concoct a story about a Labour simply for "Balance" such are the priorities in a Liberal mind.
I am waiting for the s**t stain Barnaby Joyce to weigh in with some "family value" statement, the adulterous hypocrite

Sex.
Both kids are IVF.
Just sayin....

I didn't know where to post this and given that I've been banned from the main Scott Morrison thread because I offended some precious right winger who can dish it out, but can't cop the same in return, this thread will have to do.

Why in f**k's name is anyone surprised by Morrison's lack of feelings toward's the alleged rape of the young lady? This is the same bastard whose best mate and mentor, the bloke he referred to in his maiden speech in parliament who covered up his father's systematic abuse of children in his "church" and then, when the heat was getting too much, he admitted in the Royal commission that he had indeed covered up his father's crimes against decency, he continues to have Scott Morrison's "ear", just like the QAnon dick head, another one of Morrison's best mates.

Morrison's attitude to this is no different to Bolt's in that those that get molested/raped/abused, "them's the breaks"!

I managed to catch a bit of the Insiders earlier today and the panelists were banging on about having this that or the other thing in place to guard against/to report disgraceful instances like this and I'm thinking, "f*** off!", what we need is far less committees, far less "workshops" and for the 4th estate to go hard at the outrage that the people that we elect to our Parliament haven't got the decency, the morality to do something about this outrage the moment it happened!

Reynolds, Cash and Morrison are a complete and utter disgrace who lie through their teeth because the bull s**t, partisan press let them get away with murder and things are just swept under the carpet.

Ignore the professional whingers who will never vote for you and whose quack views on things like Manus are held in utter contempt by the decent element of the population.

Its only Feb but this will be on a short list for worst thread of the year.

LOL.
Ignore the professional whingers who will never vote for you and whose quack views on things like Manus are held in utter contempt by the decent element of the population.

Its only Feb but this will be on a short list for worst thread of the year.

Morrison has his next full sitting period to cover up for another handful of Liberal sex crimes.
Need the Murdoch media to fabricate some "stories" for "balance".

I am betting that the AG is in line for some major arse covering misdirection by Scott the human "Whiteboard".
The human GOB Cash to stay totally quiet, to protect the privacy of the victims etc etc etc.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back