Other things Jenny Morrison needs to explain to her husband.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure he can cover up the report from the Aged Care Royal Commission.

Why ? What have they done from the recommendations of Royal Commissions that have come before it? * All

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Christianity is a dangerous cult.

Sex.
Both kids are IVF.
Just sayin....
If Scummo is shooting blanks at least one day his kids will be able turn around and say to him that you're not my dad, it would be nice to see his heart break there, although looking at their girth and general dullness it would suggest Jen's the dud. Is IVF even compatible with his faith?

If Scummo is shooting blanks at least one day his kids will be able turn around and say to him that you're not my dad, it would be nice to see his heart break there, although looking at their girth and general dullness it would suggest Jen's the dud. Is IVF even compatible with his faith?
Really? Also classy.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess...

Kinda like Harry, that’s why he has that inbred Henry VIII diseased family by their shriveled balls!😆

I did Goldfinger at a karaoke night in full drag once, I don't have the legs for it.
Didn’t the original actress get into trouble because her skin couldn’t breathe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He already has. The secret is just to replace one scandal with another and repeat until no one is even watching or listening anymore.

Then grift
hahahaha .... good one. It's not a laughing matter but what's been happening in our Parliament for a number of years has become a joke and this is now the culmination of that joke. Very sad but true.

Heart? What f****ng heart? and as for things that are compatible with his faith, everything's compatible because he's already booked his ticket to heaven and whilst you're waiting for the rapture, why not get as much as you can and place it in storage for when you get back down to earth after spending 1,000 years in heaven having a hoot of a time watching the atheists, and the NTTAWWTs, and the other make believe christians (non-born agains) burning in hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back