News Otten re-signs for 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 years is more list mis-management. I like Otten but:

No one knows how Andy will come back and how he now fits in our team going forward.

No club would have been targeting him.

Should have been 1 year only.

Makes no sense. Dumb Dumb Dumb from the team that brought you 4 Year MacKay, 3 Year VB and 2 Year Reilly.

No one knows how Andy will come back and how he now fits in our team going forward.

Makes no sense. Dumb Dumb Dumb from the team that brought you 4 Year MacKay, 3 Year VB and 2 Year Reilly.
Actually its not, different list manager.

Kind of odd reading all this vitriol for a player who, when fit, is easily in our best 22. Versatile and athletic, great reader of the game. It was a long time ago but finished 2nd in the Rising Star ahead of guys like Beams, Ward, Hill (and Danger and Tex). If he can get his body right, will be like a new recruit for us. Capable of playing anywhere, we don't really have anyone else like him.

Short memories.

Athletic

Surely your joking

Struggling with his leap, agility and has a turning circle like an aircraft carrier

JJ, Tom Lynch (GC), Nic Nat, Roughead, Ryder, Hurley and Waite are athletic, Otten is not

This is not the 19 year old Otten any more

Last edited:

One year with a trigger (x games played) for Year 2 would have seemed the most obvious call.

A two year deal for a 26 year old who didn't play a game this season seems excessive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back