List Mgmt. Our 20 AFL COVID Contingency List Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Palmer has signed as a top up for Freo

West Coast are likely to need to use their top up list as early as round 1 - at least having some of them training with them, possibly even playing - Adam Simpson was on 6PR tonight saying that they're down to 24 fit/available players atm.

No doubt when we play them they'll have a full squad and time travel recruits 1992 version Peter Matera, 2005 version Chris Judd and 1987 version Steve Malaxos.

No doubt when we play them they'll have a full squad and time travel recruits 1992 version Peter Matera, 2005 version Chris Judd and 1987 version Steve Malaxos.

We Love You Benny Cousins has reportedly been a good boy for a while, not so Sam Kerr's brother, who's been going even crazier while inside for setting fire to his parents' house.

I like how me not being biased towards certain (if not all) players gets me hate lol

Butcher is part meme, part legend, part symbol of hope. I wouldn't say it's hate, but I certainly can't understand the lack of romance on your end haha.

Sounds like the crows top ups are going to be better than ours hopefully we don't need them.
Should of been picked from the whole sanfl in a draft type set up would of been better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butcher is part meme, part legend, part symbol of hope. I wouldn't say it's hate, but I certainly can't understand the lack of romance on your end haha.
Because he wasn't that good, like at all, hell other clubs laughed any time he was picked knowing what was gonna happen particularly near the end of his time at AFL level.

it's more people calling him a legend. Like as if he's on the same level as Wanganeen or Tredrea. I mean, I hope it's trolling....

Sounds like the crows top ups are going to be better than ours hopefully we don't need them.
Should of been picked from the whole sanfl in a draft type set up would of been better

Maybe we could judge that if we'd heard more than a few rumours on a handful of names for each team?

Because he wasn't that good, like at all, hell other clubs laughed any time he was picked knowing what was gonna happen particularly near the end of his time at AFL level.

it's more people calling him a legend. Like as if he's on the same level as Wanganeen or Tredrea. I mean, I hope it's trolling....
Butcher is more legendary than Gav, Robbie and Tredders put together :D :thumbsu::cool:;)

He's been involved in more premierships than anyone else involved with our club right now.

I called my mate a legend because he sorted out some Fringe tickets for me.
I hope that's ok with you. Let me know if I need to retract it.

Last edited:
He's been involved in more premierships than anyone else involved with our club right now.

I called my mate a legend because he sorted out some Fringe tickets for me.
I hope that's ok with you. Let me know if I need to retract it.
JoBu is an urban legend, the mythical saviour of Alberton, the bogeyman that haunts other club's dreams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back