Player Sponsorship Our 2017 Player Sponsor is Jesse Palmer

Remove this Banner Ad

The player sponsor night was on tonight at the club. BigFooty drew Jesse Palmer as our player sponsor for 2017.

Nice one!

Ok REH - time to put your brain to work and come up with a suitable nickname for Mr Palmer.

I'd love in future to get the same player from rookie to retirement. I can see some reasons why it might not be possible but it would be cool if it was

Ok REH - time to put your brain to work and come up with a suitable nickname for Mr Palmer.

I'd love in future to get the same player from rookie to retirement. I can see some reasons why it might not be possible but it would be cool if it was
"Roller"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks for the opportunity Macca and everyone else involved. i hadn't been to one of these shindigs before, made me feel like some kind of sponsor. i got there a bit early to have a coopers and look around, eventually went upstairs where it looked excellent all done up for a dinner. i quickly found myself at the glass watching the pies train and from there spent 10 minutes watching Chen Shaoliang as that was, of course, super interesting. he was only running, putting himself through the paces, but also spent a few minutes kicking to someone and then marking on the run. pretty fascinating to see his unique style of kicking and marking as he's had to understand it all so quickly and make it make sense to him. i brought him up with Jesse Palmer later and he mentioned that chen accidentally aggravated his injury after he misunderstood what he could and couldn't do and did some running! Jesse was a very good lad, Fade to Gray and I had some questions for him and he was happy talking to us about anything. growing up he followed Judd FC (followed Carlton but Judd really) so I think he's pretty happy to call Port Adelaide his club. he seems pretty good at FIFA going by his divisions record, goes for Man Utd though, maybe one day I'll play him.

the food was very good. Riley Bonner is very tall. Powell-Pepper didn't look as massive as you'd think. Charlie Dixon has very nice looking hair. Barry Curtin and Tim Ginever are such legends as everyone knows but the more you hear and see of them the better they make you feel. was a very good night where every table had a few players (we also had Karl Amon and Riley) so it felt completely like a players and sponsors dinner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back