Prediction Our 2018 ladder finish (North fans only)

Our 2018 ladder finish (North fans only)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I had us as spooners...Now i think we'll be winning the GF...:p

In all seriousness, I think the next month decides...if we somehow manage a couple of wins we are a realistic shot at finals IF our spine stays fit and healthy. If we lose all four then a finish of 13-16th is likely.

Either way, this year is exciting, with some great performances already and a real belief that the younger guys coming through have some talent. 2007 we were spoon favourites and finished 4th...fingers crossed we are on the way to a repeat.
Were we?

Prefer winning culture than draft picks. Look at B.B. - not a high pick but a star.
I agree, I just want a good core group of A-graders to complement him and the young talls we have coming through. A group of A-graders surrounded by good role players is enough to win a flag, as the last two years have shown. Now there's no guarantee with high picks obviously but enough of them means you're likely going to win out on at least one. Maybe we'll have to trade for some picks at the end of the year

I'll put my hand up and state I though we would finish 17th.

Unlikely to happen now considering how the start of the year has played out and the tanking that will come with a withering run from certain clubs in the back end of the season.

I agree, I just want a good core group of A-graders to complement him and the young talls we have coming through. A group of A-graders surrounded by good role players is enough to win a flag, as the last two years have shown. Now there's no guarantee with high picks obviously but enough of them means you're likely going to win out on at least one. Maybe we'll have to trade for some picks at the end of the year
It’s a hard one. I know higher picks = more chance of A graders but as you say no guarantee. I’m convinced that lower picks can equate to amazing talent - it can be a matter of luck.

Can you just imagine if we by some miracle win the flag this year? Yeah yeah I know....I’m dreaming but jeez....could you just imagine????!!!!! The media would go into meltdown not knowing how
to reconcile it!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Weren’t the 93 baby bombers the youngest ever team to win the flag?

I now have us winning 13-14 games this year and finishing in the bottom part of the 8 - potentially a home final the first week given our strong percentage.

BBB to win Coleman; 2 AA's in Brown, Tarrant and 2 rising star noms in Zurhaar and LDU with both boys to finish in the top 6.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I now have us winning 13-14 games this year and finishing in the bottom part of the 8 - potentially a home final the first week given our strong percentage.

BBB to win Coleman; 2 AA's in Brown, Tarrant and 2 rising star noms in Zurhaar and LDU with both boys to finish in the top 6.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Rebuild completed!

Can you just imagine if we by some miracle win the flag this year? Yeah yeah I know....I’m dreaming but jeez....could you just imagine????!!!!! The media would go into meltdown not knowing how
to reconcile it!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Weren’t the 93 baby bombers the youngest ever team to win the flag?
They would make a movie . You know the one with the preview and the guy with the raspy American voice . They didn't give them a chance in hell . They said they were the worste list in the competion . But this team thought otherwise . They shut there critics up . The media was against them the whole league laughed . But they persisted . Staring Brad Scott a coach under the pump . Ben Brown a high draft pick with a heart of a lion . Jarred Waite a much maligned ex Carlton star . Majak Daw who has found his spot . And the rag tag bunch of outcast players who defied the world to win the holy grail of Australian football . Coming to a cinima near you .....

They would make a movie . You know the one with the preview and the guy with the raspy American voice . They didn't give them a chance in hell . They said they were the worste list in the competion . But this team thought otherwise . They shut there critics up . The media was against them the whole league laughed . But they persisted . Staring Brad Scott a coach under the pump . Ben Brown a high draft pick with a heart of a lion . Jarred Waite a much maligned ex Carlton star . Majak Daw who has found his spot . And the rag tag bunch of outcast players who defied the world to win the holy grail of Australian football . Coming to a cinima near you .....
Lol. That’s good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD have changed their tune.

We're less than a 1% chance of the wooden spoon now.

They're projecting an 11-13 finish (draft pick 6-8).

DcvQ3RyV0AAlX-O.jpg:large

DcvQwywU0AACcuY.jpg:large

That NM for premiership bet is looking better and better for cash out...

Just need to get the VFL / AFL combo to come up and I've paid off a quarter of the mortgage. ;)

with a good injury run, an easyish draw and a bit of luck we could finish 7-10.

I don't think we have a list capable of winning a final, and this would mean TT is our 1st pick. Both outcomes suck.

But a youthful team capable of reaching September so early in our rebuild may make us a more desirable destination. So that could be good, especially when we are trying to entice 2 potential gun father-son picks to head our way.

Anyway I voted 14th. Hopefully that means we get Thomas and pick 5.
Who’d have thought this ******* would prove such an oracle, and then cowardly finish with a pessimistic and ultimately wrong prediction? Not me, that’s fo shiz.

Back