Prediction Our 2018 ladder finish (North fans only)

Our 2018 ladder finish (North fans only)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who says that Luke McDonald is showing glimpses is either blind or just trolling. He was outstanding this year, and will absolutely dominate next year.

His ability to break tackles is sublime.
Let's remind everyone

Anyone who says that Luke McDonald is showing glimpses is either blind or just trolling. He was outstanding this year, and will absolutely dominate next year.

His ability to break tackles is sublime.
Let's remind everyone

Call me a tad optimistic but I genuinely think we will surprise some people. Now, I'm not saying we will push for finals or finish in the top 10 as I reckon a finish between 12th and 14th would be a achievable result

Last by a few games.

Expecting 3 wins.

Which would give us 12 wins from our last 52 games.

Should be able to get a end of first round priority pick with that actually.

16th we are our own worst enemy, too much Shinboner spirit to finish 18th........besides that we are just not that lucky....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see it happening. Melbourne are going to be good.
Nope. Their heads are so ****ed up from a decade of shitfullness that they will bugger it up again.

With the added bonus of missing the finals in the first time in forever by 0.2%, and getting the obligatory belting by us, they are going no where in a hurry.

After the JLT, look like being in the bottom 2 or 3. Gold Coast, maybe Brisbane look worse than us.
Don't you worry, Carlton will fall down in a heap like they always do.

Prior to the JLT id have said 11-15 now I cant see any other outcome than 16-18.

Back