Opinion Our 2020 season is back on track. We ain't coughing a high draft pick to Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

illegaleagle

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Leeds,Glory,
our hot potato handballing to a player in a worse position has frustrated me as well and cost us when we had momentum against port a few times i noticed. Looks like the players are too scared to take the game on and play on at all costs when we have momentum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xInfected_Virus

Senior List
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Richmond and Collingwood.
our hot potato handballing to a player in a worse position has frustrated me as well and cost us when we had momentum against port a few times i noticed. Looks like the players are too scared to take the game on and play on at all costs when we have momentum.
Playing on at all cost won't work if we keep doing hot potato handballs to players in a bad position where they're under pressure as soon as the handball is made.

MaxHunt

Premiership Player
Jun 2, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Charlton FC
If we actually get a season in, I reckon this will be 2016 repeated with the in form team taking it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xInfected_Virus

Senior List
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Richmond and Collingwood.
That's great that this thread is becoming redundant but if you haven't seen the first page of this thread, I laid out on how we can fix our issues which we've pretty much done.

I'll make some updates soon on what we've done better but it felt right to make this thread when we were playing badly.

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
The only early draft pick Geelong is going to get out of us is their own when we knock them down the ladder :V

Doashuey

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
That's great that this thread is becoming redundant but if you haven't seen the first page of this thread, I laid out on how we can fix our issues which we've pretty much done.

I'll make some updates soon on what we've done better but it felt right to make this thread when we were playing badly.
I think the key to our turn around has been dropping Brayshaw.

Top Bottom